Thanks for your warm welcome!

capefox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, everyone - I'm Barry from Cape Town. Many thanks for your warm welcome! My forte is landscape photography. Here in the Western Cape we have plenty of opportunity for doing that! I'm waiting for the release of the Panasonic Lumix LF1 camera - the one with the amazing connectivity options and built-in composition guide.

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, everyone - I'm Barry from Cape Town. Many thanks for your warm welcome! My forte is landscape photography. Here in the Western Cape we have plenty of opportunity for doing that! I'm waiting for the release of the Panasonic Lumix LF1 camera - the one with the amazing connectivity options and built-in composition guide.

Is this an intro, or a camera ad? lol!

ronlane

What's next?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Photos OK to edit

Is this and intro, or a camera ad? lol!

If it's a camera ad, I'm waiting on the new Canon 50 megapixal 1DXXL that will go out and take the pictures I thinking of for me. ;)

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I am waiting on the version of LR that will do all of my processing for me exactly how I would do it. Only faster.

smalltowngirl13

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello and welcome to the forum Barry!

IceCanAm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to the site.

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Photos OK to edit
A built-in composition guide! Wow! What'll they think of next! Maybe a digital subject evaluation meter? Welcome to TPF Barry.

Most reactions

New Topics