Thanks for your warm welcome!

capefox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, everyone - I'm Barry from Cape Town. Many thanks for your warm welcome! My forte is landscape photography. Here in the Western Cape we have plenty of opportunity for doing that! I'm waiting for the release of the Panasonic Lumix LF1 camera - the one with the amazing connectivity options and built-in composition guide.

Hello, everyone - I'm Barry from Cape Town. Many thanks for your warm welcome! My forte is landscape photography. Here in the Western Cape we have plenty of opportunity for doing that! I'm waiting for the release of the Panasonic Lumix LF1 camera - the one with the amazing connectivity options and built-in composition guide.

Is this an intro, or a camera ad? lol!

Is this and intro, or a camera ad? lol!

If it's a camera ad, I'm waiting on the new Canon 50 megapixal 1DXXL that will go out and take the pictures I thinking of for me. ;)

I am waiting on the version of LR that will do all of my processing for me exactly how I would do it. Only faster.

Hello and welcome to the forum Barry!

Welcome to the site.

A built-in composition guide! Wow! What'll they think of next! Maybe a digital subject evaluation meter? Welcome to TPF Barry.

Most reactions

Back