Thanks

rokstomper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just wanted to say thank you from me to the administrators and to the moderators. From what I've seen hear, you guys are needed very much and do your best to keep this a great community. I just want to say thanks for what you do. This place would never work with our you.

WOW!!!What an azz-kisser!!!J/K,my friend.I agree.I always thought the job they do is like herding chickens....about the time they get everyone on the same page,someone goes astray.:whip::whip::lol::lol:

about the time they get everyone on the same page,someone goes astray

:lol: yeah, it's always good times.

I appreciate the sentiment, though. Still, since no one ever thanks us around here, I have to wonder...what's your angle? :scratch:

:lol: Kidding...I for one appreciate it, and thank you for saying it!

about the time they get everyone on the same page,someone goes astray

:lol: yeah, it's always good times.

I appreciate the sentiment, though. Still, since no one ever thanks us around here, I have to wonder...what's your angle? :scratch:

:lol: Kidding...I for one appreciate it, and thank you for saying it!
There is no reason besides you all deserve it. You all do a great job or at least try and I know sometimes it must be a hard thing to do so you deserve a thank you once in a while.

That should be good for one visit to the Mod's Bar eh Terri?
Like I said I didn't want anything from this thread. I've seen the Mod's bar referred to before but I'm not sure what it is. Can you tell me what it is unless it is a secret.

this forum would work without moderation...it would just turn into 4chan. :lol:

Like I said I didn't want anything from this thread. I've seen the Mod's bar referred to before but I'm not sure what it is. Can you tell me what it is unless it is a secret.

Ain't no secret...what it is is a bar, though sadly depleted of all booze and peanuts ever since we let Mish in. :sexywink: Girl's got a hollow leg.

Ain't no secret...what it is is a bar, though sadly depleted of all booze and peanuts ever since we let Mish in. :sexywink: Girl's got a hollow leg.
Oh it makes sence now. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back