Thanks

weags77

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't know if this is the right place to put this but being thanksgiving and all I feel it is appropriate to thank the people on this forum who have contributed to any part of learning the art of photography. There is so much information here and the kind of advice often given is invaluable to newcomers like myself. Hope you all enjoyed your day and thanks again.

Don't know if this is the right place to put this but being thanksgiving and all I feel it is appropriate to thank the people on this forum who have contributed to any part of learning the art of photography. There is so much information here and the kind of advice often given is invaluable to newcomers like myself. Hope you all enjoyed your day and thanks again.

Nope, completely inappropriate. In fact I think I'm going to be offended. Yes, that's it, I'm going to storm off in a huff. Lets see, just pencil that into my schedule here..

Can't do it at 8 pm, I've got that hour booked staring into the dark abyss that is my soul. Let's see 9 pm is jazzercise.. 10 pm I was planning on solving world hunger and not telling anyone... hmm..

Say, could you repost this tomorrow sometime after 2 pm? That would work much better for my schedule.. lol

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back