That E-mail

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You raise a very good point Ferny, that e-mail I sent a while back to the girl that was causing me so much emotional grief. I totally forgot about putting up what happened here.. Essentially she wasn't horrified (good start) and was in fact quite sweet about it. I mistimed the e-mail slightly however it seems as for some reason she got back with her ex shortly before she recieved the mail.

I guess thats what I get for having hesitated for over 2 years. However we are better friends than ever and share a great connection. Who's to say that nothing will happen in the future.

In fact I had a conversation with her yesterday when she said she wasn't sure that she was getting what she wanted from her current relationship and that maybe the person she should be with has been in front of her for years. However if there's one thing I've learnt from this situation it's don't get your hopes up :) if something happens then hurrah if not oh well.

That's excellent news, Scurra! Ok, it has a bit of bad but it's so great she didn't run and that you're better friends now! :cheer:
Maybe, one day... :thumbsup:

In fact I had a conversation with her yesterday when she said she wasn't sure that she was getting what she wanted from her current relationship and that maybe the person she should be with has been in front of her for years.
That's actually an interesting sign, really. I wonder if she would have felt she could have said those words if you hadn't sent your email, you know? :)

Doesn't mean anything will come from it, but at least you put your thoughts out there and she's read them. Time to play it cool; the ball's in her court. ;)

Totally Terri, I'm just biding my time now and I feel a hell of a lot better having told her how I felt, a weight has been lifted from me.

Oooh good point! As I say I'm not exactly keeping my hopes up for more, as I say she's now a better friend than before, probably even my best friend, maybe I can't have it both ways. In either case I'm pretty content at the moment.

Heh, well, was this a stricktly online relationship? Because, those never seem to work out... At least, never for me. You've got to find someone in person, like I finally got the balls to do; and now I'm extremely glad I did. ^_^;

No this is a person I have known for years from back in Kent.

Ah. *nods* Okay; and seeing as how you live in Kent, this is a personal relationship... Well, I'm truly sorry to hear about your broken relationship, but "Time heals all wounds," whoever said that, I'm not sure, but they were wise... I guess...

Most reactions

Back