The 2016 TPF Secret Santa thread! You're too late.

From @480sparky! Sorry it took me so long to post the pic!

IMG_1078.JPG

Raj very generously sent me this photo AND an Amazon GIFT CARD!!!!!! :bouncingsmileys:

So here it is printed and framed up in a spiffy new frame:

View attachment 132430

I need to mat the top and bottom, but I was eager to show it off, so the mat will happen some other time.

Thanks again, Raj!
You're most welcome Jim! Didn't think you'd frame it, me happy!! :1247::1247:

Raj very generously sent me this photo AND an Amazon GIFT CARD!!!!!! :bouncingsmileys:

So here it is printed and framed up in a spiffy new frame:

View attachment 132430

I need to mat the top and bottom, but I was eager to show it off, so the mat will happen some other time.

Thanks again, Raj!
One of my favorite series!

Mine too!! :)

I found me a long, thin cardboard tube in the mailbox yesterday. From Canada, no less!

Glad it made it okay but you'll find that tube was aluminum. That package had to make it through Canada post and USPS. It had to be near indestructible. lol

I found me a long, thin cardboard tube in the mailbox yesterday. From Canada, no less!

Glad it made it okay but you'll find that tube was aluminum. That package had to make it through Canada post and USPS. It had to be near indestructible. lol

Oops... it's already tossed away. I guess I was just seeing the kraft paper wrapping.

I received a beautiful photo today.

Thanks Squarepeg by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

As the title of the file a big thank you to SquarePeg.

As a side bonus this is Jr's first shot with the new lighting set up.

Last edited:
So glad it finally arrived! $%#@!! customs!

So glad it finally arrived! $%#@!! customs!
Wait till you have to get something delivered to India.. :lol:

My Santa is yet arrive!! :grumpy::grumpy::dispirited:

My fingers are crossed. It was the first time I've had the postal clerk shrug multiple times and say "we will see" as I've dropped something off.

The good news is we are still within their service estimate...The bad news is that I can't track it.

We'll have to keep that in mind for next year. It may be better to share a digital file and an e gift card for printing than to deal with international shipping.

I haven't received anything from my SS yet either. I think she is in the US though. Just busy with hockey season I suspect.

@ZombiesniperJr nicely lit shot of your dad with the photo.

We'll have to keep that in mind for next year. It may be better to share a digital file and an e gift card for printing than to deal with international shipping...........

I did that with Raj_55555 a couple years ago.

Got my Secret Santa gifts delivered today! Thanks @vintagesnaps!!!! Pics when I get back.

So I received a call from my office that a courier has been received on my behalf that came from the US on 25th Jan; coincidentally I left for my 2 week long trip on the same day. So on top of the delay by the postal service, I get to wait another 14 days to open up my presents. :icon_pissedoff:

Anyways, I returned and couldn't wait to see what's in there. And to my surprise, I didn't receive one but FIVE photographs, along with a heartwarming handwritten letter from Jon. Thanks @JonA_CT for the lovely gift; I'm really glad that you didn't have to spend any more money on this. Apologies for the terrible photograph, but I didn't have a DSLR handy and I couldn't wait any longer :icon_bigsmurf::icon_bigsmurf:

IMG_20170209_173501.jpg

I'm going to have all of these framed! :)

That is a nice gift. I am sure they will look perfect when framed.

Most reactions

Back