OP
M

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
thanks Alison, Jon, and Robert

jon - these pics could do with some work.. absolutely original except for the crop in the third... i'll try the burn and maybe a b/w conversion too.. thanks

robert - yep... shooting inside the monument/structure with light filtering thru... wasnt getting enough shutter... even 50 was slow but well i had to make do.. and i did need a large aperture number to have the guys at the back in focus.. but maybe i could have stepped down a bit.. hmmm

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mansi said:
thanks Alison, Jon, and Robert

jon - these pics could do with some work.. absolutely original except for the crop in the third... i'll try the burn and maybe a b/w conversion too.. thanks

robert - yep... shooting inside the monument/structure with light filtering thru... wasnt getting enough shutter... even 50 was slow but well i had to make do.. and i did need a large aperture number to have the guys at the back in focus.. but maybe i could have stepped down a bit.. hmmm

Yah, i was looking at the exif info to see what av you used to get all three in focus. Nicely done!

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
O forgot to comment on the boys work. I bet he was very excited to give yer cam a 'workout'. :D
i think it's nice you took the time to show him what to do. Great result for his first try! :D

OP
M

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yah, i was looking at the exif info to see what av you used to get all three in focus. Nicely done!
Thanks Robert :)

i think it's nice you took the time to show him what to do. Great result for his first try! :D
thanks... some definite talent in there ;)

Knopka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Mansi! Good to see you! You're so kind to show a kid how to work a camera :)! I showed my 5-year-old niece how to do that, she wants a camera for Xmas now :lmao:!
I agree with everyone about that second picture. It's fantastic! I also like #3.

OP
M

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
thanks you two :mrgreen:
your comments are much appreciated :)

Most reactions

New Topics