the 3 musketeers : street

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
not too sure of these, i know they could be a whole lot better.... i leave it upto you guys!
shot on saturday
i had about 50+ photos of the trio.. they just wouldnt leave me and then finally the smallest one took a pic of me with my camera lol:lol: and i had to say my 'film' was over :lmao: i had to get to school and was royally late!!! although that one kid took a few pics from my cam and i must say they werent bad... one of the older ones took a pic of me and all he did capture was my forehead :lol:
:mrgreen: .. thanks for looking and sorry about the odd sizes:mrgreen:

63498817_a6c232e4a1_o.jpg

63498816_acb3ff1c6d_o.jpg

63503657_ee84e265e5_o.jpg

thanks for looking:mrgreen:

Mansi and her children photos! Always a pleasure, over and again.
Those are a scruffy bunch. Loveable! I really like your composition in the second and the light and their expressions in the third.
Will you show us one of the portrait shoots they did of you?
Not necessarily just your forehead, mind, but............................. Please! ;)

ah well thank you corinna :D
well since you ask.. heres the other one of me.. other then my forehead pic... i was sitting with the little kid and showing him how to use the camera... probably the first pic he ever took in his life.. was super excited
its a bad pic of me... hadnt slept most of the night and the puffy eyes blah blah ! but im posting it since the kiddo took it :mrgreen:

me6ym.jpg

Thanks for that ... and so that is why you are up and about at 6:30 on a Saturday morning? Never went to sleep all night at all? ;) :D
And I'm happy for the boy that he could have that experience of taking someone's photo!

great shots mansi...love the second one..has an artsy flair to it....
thanks for showing your pic too...your so sweet to let these kids play with your camera and learn the love of picture taking!!

Another excellent series. The second photo is brilliant. I love the composition in that one. Awesome as always Mansi. Thanks for your pic too :D

wow Mansi, that second is very good! you can see the anticipation on the boys face of getting that camera in his hands ;)

and as always, good to see you!

#2 :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for the awesome comments!!!
appreciate all of it :D

The second is lovely, but the lighting in the third is wonderful too! Great photos and I think that was so sweet to let the child take your photo as well.

Great shots mansi! :D

Love the compo between the walls in the first....just need to burn that bright streak a bit...looks like there's detail in there.

Second is brilliant...love the look in the main boys eyes and his peek-a-boo buddies :lol:

Third one....lovely light...wonder what they're looking at? Notice his ripped up shirt with the 'be happy' slogan. He looks completely different in this shot as compared to #2. Almost looks like a different kid!

:thumbup: keep em coming!

Most reactions

Back