The Abandoned Garden

Mistilyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was bored at a yardsale with my mother today and started looking for things to photograph. The most interesting thing in the yard at the time was a small garden that used to be mine. It has not been tended since I moved out of the house. I discovered this little planter that I completely forgot about.

1234025577_39db412068.jpg

1234018595_de2856fa3b.jpg

Hey, Mistilyn, this is the first time I am seeing your photos. And especially the first is very enjoyable. Quite an endearing little scene you saw there and framed into these two photos. The hot spots on the wellingtons (gum boots) in the second throw me off that one a little, but all in all they are nice.

Now tell me: WHAT is the little plant you planted back then? That which now looks like a veritable tree trunk?

I agree. The hot spots are a little much. I'm not sure how to tone those down with my little camera. I use an Olympus D-545 zoom (4 megapixel). If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to help me learn.

The garden was built around the tree whose trunk you can see in the picture. The tree is a yellow birch, Betula alleghaniensis.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back