The Adobe Lightroom ad on this page

It's like 3 inches from anything else you'd need to click...how are you accidentally clicking it? You drunk? :p

core_17 said:
It's like 3 inches from anything else you'd need to click...how are you accidentally clicking it? You drunk?
You just posted twice! Maybe I should be asking YOU that! :lol:
I click it when I'm switching windows
I look for a blank spot as to not accidentally click any links, and WHAM!

Corry might have just answered her own question with the double double post post. ;)

And Joe, you're supposed to be happy you've clicked the ad, and tell us you got good information. They are a sponsor, Mr. D. :mrgreen:

terri said:
Corry might have just answered her own question with the double double post post. ;)

And Joe, you're supposed to be happy you've clicked the ad, and tell us you got good information. They are a sponsor, Mr. D. :mrgreen:
:lol: Kissing butt will only get you so far in life!

I posted twice cuz I'm having net probs...it's been taking a minute or more for pages to load for me. IT'S ANNOYING THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME! It's been this way for hours now. :grumpy:

It's in the exact same place the Freestyle ad was...I think you just want lightroom :lol:

Xmetal said:
What does Lightroom do?
That is a damn good question.

From what I can gather, it's a raw editor and image filing program.

Well, it's a workflow manager for your photography and is more of a tool for managing entire photo shoots or albums and also will give you some RAW type adjustment tools for your JPEG images as well. I've been dabling with it here and there and it looks like it's got lots of good features to offer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back