TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.micahweber.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ElectricHarmony said:
Wow Micah, total hottie and talented too, if I do say so myself :p

thx , i love ur first self portrait a page or 2 back i think...

ElectricHarmony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
nitefly said:
You two should meet up, she's hot.. and she thinks your hot.

What a match :)

LOL I assume we're both in relationships:lovey: I just felt like pointing out his extreme hottness. My man and I are cool with that. :greenpbl: It's a look but don't touch rule, and it seems to work well;)

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.micahweber.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
ElectricHarmony said:
LOL I assume we're both in relationships:lovey: I just felt like pointing out his extreme hottness. My man and I are cool with that. :greenpbl: It's a look but don't touch rule, and it seems to work well;)

haha so very true, but when my gf asked who was on my desktop wallpaper i had to say it was from a magazine :greenpbl:

ElectricHarmony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
tekzero said:
haha so very true, but when my gf asked who was on my desktop wallpaper i had to say it was from a magazine :greenpbl:

Ooooh that's naughty:greenpbl: Did you save a pic of someone from these boards? I was actually wondering if we're allowed to do that because people post stunning photographs all the time:lovey: , and I'd like to know if we're allowed to save em' and make it our wallpaper :D

Anyway yea, I feel guilty when I have Jonathan Rhys Meyers or Mr. Depp as my wallpaper and my boyfriend has his fav pic of me up:blushing:

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Photos OK to edit
ElectricHarmony said:
Ooooh that's naughty:greenpbl: Did you save a pic of someone from these boards? I was actually wondering if we're allowed to do that because people post stunning photographs all the time:lovey: , and I'd like to know if we're allowed to save em' and make it our wallpaper :D

Anyway yea, I feel guilty when I have Jonathan Rhys Meyers or Mr. Depp as my wallpaper and my boyfriend has his fav pic of me up:blushing:
you can do whatever you want with them. As long as you don't sell them or make money from the photos somehow...

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.micahweber.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
ElectricHarmony said:

im referring to your first self portrait on here lol

ElectricHarmony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
tekzero said:
im referring to your first self portrait on here lol

Oh my goodness how flattering :D Now go put up a pic of your gf eh?:p

Ahhhh I just went to your website for the first time. Your work is all freakin' amazing:) Keep up the great work!

DuncanK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Castlegar B.C. for the summer, Calgary in Septembe
Welcome to the world of digital manipulation! Hi I'm Duncan and my self portraits were too boring ergo....

Intentionally grainy, because I'm gangster.

dk1.jpg

Aren't I the dreamiest?

dk3.jpg

I'm effervescent.

dk4.jpg

Me without any digital manipulation. Now you see why I did what I did.

dk5.jpg

Contrasty because I'm awesome.

dk2.jpg

Most reactions

ClickASnap