**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

I wouldn't waste the money until you can get something REALLY GOOD with what you have. Have you read the strobist blog yet? The advice there has helped me TONS with my lighting...

I wouldn't waste the money until you can get something REALLY GOOD with what you have. Have you read the strobist blog yet? The advice there has helped me TONS with my lighting...

I've looked at some. I've heard a lot of good things about it. I just sold one of my computers and got $2400 for it, so I'm like, kind of anxious to blow it on new equipment HAHA.

I read through lighting 101 and me without even a flash it got me LOOKING at lighting sometimes it is best NOT to have the equipment because it makes you THINK more about getting the shot. I have my D50 with the 50mm f1.8 and it will be a long while until I am good enough that that is getting in my way. a strobe is the only piece of equipment I want.

photo30tb3.jpg

I love that. Reminds me of "The Bends" album cover, except way cooler. Howd ya do it?

I love that. Reminds me of "The Bends" album cover, except way cooler. Howd ya do it?
just messing with photo booth on my mac.

This morning i was bored. Couldnt be bothered to photoshop anything,this is just me standing in front of my beige bedroom walls and the light from my window.

m_8df15cd189d1a473c5160075a169a146.jpg

m_a235aafc3156925c82ab65f0ccfff6c8.jpg

m_2986e18f7055d529303f7dd089243438.jpg

you have BEAUTIFUL hair!!!

Most reactions

Back