**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

804842244_l.jpg

ElectricHarmony said:
Wow Micah, total hottie and talented too, if I do say so myself :p

thx , i love ur first self portrait a page or 2 back i think...

nitefly said:
You two should meet up, she's hot.. and she thinks your hot.

What a match :)

LOL I assume we're both in relationships:lovey: I just felt like pointing out his extreme hottness. My man and I are cool with that. :greenpbl: It's a look but don't touch rule, and it seems to work well;)

ElectricHarmony said:
LOL I assume we're both in relationships:lovey: I just felt like pointing out his extreme hottness. My man and I are cool with that. :greenpbl: It's a look but don't touch rule, and it seems to work well;)

haha so very true, but when my gf asked who was on my desktop wallpaper i had to say it was from a magazine :greenpbl:

tekzero said:
haha so very true, but when my gf asked who was on my desktop wallpaper i had to say it was from a magazine :greenpbl:

Ooooh that's naughty:greenpbl: Did you save a pic of someone from these boards? I was actually wondering if we're allowed to do that because people post stunning photographs all the time:lovey: , and I'd like to know if we're allowed to save em' and make it our wallpaper :D

Anyway yea, I feel guilty when I have Jonathan Rhys Meyers or Mr. Depp as my wallpaper and my boyfriend has his fav pic of me up:blushing:

ElectricHarmony said:
Ooooh that's naughty:greenpbl: Did you save a pic of someone from these boards? I was actually wondering if we're allowed to do that because people post stunning photographs all the time:lovey: , and I'd like to know if we're allowed to save em' and make it our wallpaper :D

Anyway yea, I feel guilty when I have Jonathan Rhys Meyers or Mr. Depp as my wallpaper and my boyfriend has his fav pic of me up:blushing:
you can do whatever you want with them. As long as you don't sell them or make money from the photos somehow...

ElectricHarmony said:

im referring to your first self portrait on here lol

tekzero said:
im referring to your first self portrait on here lol

Oh my goodness how flattering :D Now go put up a pic of your gf eh?:p

Ahhhh I just went to your website for the first time. Your work is all freakin' amazing:) Keep up the great work!

Welcome to the world of digital manipulation! Hi I'm Duncan and my self portraits were too boring ergo....

Intentionally grainy, because I'm gangster.

dk1.jpg

Aren't I the dreamiest?

dk3.jpg

I'm effervescent.

dk4.jpg

Me without any digital manipulation. Now you see why I did what I did.

dk5.jpg

Contrasty because I'm awesome.

dk2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back