Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1 anchor
20070210010.jpg

2 Sea Lion
20070210020.jpg

20070210033.jpg

20070210038.jpg

Very nice! Your photos are VERY sharp. What lens(es) were they made with? Tripod mounted or not?

Very nice! Your photos are VERY sharp. What lens(es) were they made with? Tripod mounted or not?
I'm using Canon EF-S 10-22mm and a Manfrotto carbon fibre tripod. I find the tripod helps alot in landscape shot because I always use small aperture. I also sharpen them in photoshop and when I downsize, I choose bicubic sharper.

And here I was ... thinking we were going to see the pub front photo of a waterhole called "The Anchor and The Sealion" :lol:

Well, despite my "disappointment" :)wink: ) I like all of these very much, too! Coolest POV in Photo 3, and a good angle, too.

They are ALL very, very sharp, and this shows best in the reflection in 4. Way cool.

And here I was ... thinking we were going to see the pub front photo of a waterhole called "The Anchor and The Sealion" :lol:

Well, despite my "disappointment" :)wink: ) I like all of these very much, too! Coolest POV in Photo 3, and a good angle, too.

They are ALL very, very sharp, and this shows best in the reflection in 4. Way cool.
Good name for a pub,eh? :) Thanks Lafoto and Sabastian.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back