The April Photo Challenge (Technology) Photos!

Which photo is your favorite?

• Total voters

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Despite having a smaller turnout this month then the last couple (months) we have some awesome photos. You guys did a great job this month so congratulations to all.

Anyway here are the photos: Technology Photos.

There are nine photos in all. The photos are all titled (“Photo 1” through “Photo 9”) in order to avoid confusion please make sure that you check the title before voting. If the photos are not sorted in the correct order then you can click on the "+" next to "Title" (in the top right of the thumbnail gallery) to sort based on the titles of the photos. Some photos will not show up in their full size so it is recommended that you click on the photos to view them in their full size. Copermine automatically resizes some photos which can cause the photo to become distorted in the slide show view. Once you click on the photo it should clear up as it will be viewed in its original size.

After viewing the photos please take the opportunity to vote for your favorite. Good luck to all. If there are any questions please let us know.

The polls will be open for the next seven days.

Alright so there will be no ties or confusion this time. Photo 3's the clear winner here.

normal_photo3%7E1.jpg

Vonnagy was the talented individual who submitted this photo. Nice work Mark! :salute:

I voted for it too. Congrats!! But, how did he do it?

And, Vonnagy is Mark?? :?

woohooo! whats my prize, doesn't the winner recieve 'special' favours from manda? ;)

Thank you all for your kind votes!

I voted for it too. Congrats!! But, how did he do it?

hehehe, by getting up at 5:00 am, traversing down a steep cliff to the beach, setting my laptop on rock, shielding it from the ocean spray, and hoping the that sun will come out just right ;)

vonnagy said:
But, how did he do it?

hehehe, by getting up at 5:00 am, traversing down a steep cliff to the beach, setting my laptop on rock, shielding it from the ocean spray, and hoping the that sun will come out just right ;)

hehe....computers these days!! :)

seriously, how did you do it in PS?

seriously, how did you do it in PS?
It was pretty simple, i took the shot with the laptop on the beach and then superimposed the picture on the screen of the laptop until it vanished inside of the frame. i did try the effect earlier with a webcam, but the image on the screen wasn't that great so I ended up just doing it in pshop :D

Most reactions

Back