The bad sistah

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've just started creating a visual inventory of my camera collection. A decision I've made is that I'll shoot the more beat-up cameras on location (i.e., abandoned houses). Here's a Kodak Brownie Target Six-20. I have two of these – pictured here is the sister who chose to live life in the fast lane. It makes a rattling sound when you move it, probably because a mirror is loose. As opposed to its better-behaved sibling, this bad girl has a few ailments that make her worthless – but she probably has cooler stories to tell :)

There's lots of info on the Target Six-20 on the net, though I haven't been able to find much about this, the Canadian version. Does anybody have any interesting input?

p238142007-4.jpg

I like the idea of shooting an "abandoned" camera in an abandoned house. She seems to belong there.

This is the Canadian version,yes!!! So when one opens the back, an acrid, hoppy, skunky smell emanates from the film chamber area....kind of like that stench that emanates from a bad bottle of Molson...

I like the idea of shooting an "abandoned" camera in an abandoned house. She seems to belong there.
That's what I thought too. I'm not sure if all my beat-up cameras will look good in abandoned houses though, so I'll have to try and see.

This is the Canadian version,yes!!! So when one opens the back, an acrid, hoppy, skunky smell emanates from the film chamber area....kind of like that stench that emanates from a bad bottle of Molson...
I take it you've had one of each? :)

Hey! I just got the same camera a couple of weeks ago!
lol, I haven't opened the back yet,... really hope it doesn't smell like skunky Molson, I don't like Molson.......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back