5)
large.jpg

6)
large.jpg

7)
large.jpg

8)
large.jpg

Great shots! You got some really good color, and they all are very sharp. Good stuff:)

Very nice series, the different colored layers of the rocks are real pretty to look at.

i like them all, but the 1st and 2nd are at the bottom of my personal ranking. all the others have superior clarity. i think its just the haze in the distance that gets me in those two

great job on these jeff, really good series of a neat looking place. If i had to pick favorites, i'd prolly pick 6 & 7... and the b&w too... very nice. :thumbup:

Thanks for looking and positive remarks

#1 the subject is the sign and soft focus background was intentional, IMO maybe a little more DOF would be better but just a little

#2 is the same location as #1 and I posted it only for that reason

#5 I’m happy that most of you seem to like it, but not sure I do, I like totally messed up the exposure on it, tweaked it a lot in PS but could not save the color version, sky still looks wrong to me.

Also it’s not rock its piles of volcanic ash and is eroding fast. This was my second trip to the badlands the first was in June 98(?) it seemed a lot greener then that this time in August

Most reactions

Back