The Ban the person above you game!!

Banned for not being afraid of the 'mouse' by your computer, the 'web' you see on it often, and the 'lack of memory' it may experience.

(Don't even get me started on hard drive and virus puns!)

Oooo, a big double ban is coming your way, Plastic Spanner! First and foremost, for being absent from TPF for so long without a note to explain your absence. And secondly, for pointing out publicly that I have no life. :(

Oh, I read the note. But no reasonable person would expect it to extend into late 2009!

Banned for not attending the Rutland Meetup in May. Or for avoiding me. Either way, you're banned

Banned because this evening I have drunk herring and eaten aquavit, the rum is finished, but tia maria is a great subsitiute, and correcy spelling is optional after midnight ;)

So let me see if I have this right.
You think that you just use a digital switch to connect your copper ethernet cable to a glass fibre-optic cable?
Magic must work in Sweden.

Your switch is just used to mux the signal so that multiple users can access the system.
You still need some way to change the digital electrical signal into a digital optical signal, and vice versa. And spank me sideways if you don't use a modem.

As for wardriving - I have pictures of certain TPF members warwalking (and even warclimbing) in Germany at last year's meet-up.
I use 128 bit WEP encryption for my WiFi so it's pretty hard to crack.

Right! Do you know what 'bossfugling' is, then?
And it's not in Wiki so good luck :lol:

So let me see if I have this right.
You think that you just use a digital switch to connect your copper ethernet cable to a glass fibre-optic cable?
Magic must work in Sweden.

Your switch is just used to mux the signal so that multiple users can access the system.
You still need some way to change the digital electrical signal into a digital optical signal, and vice versa. And spank me sideways if you don't use a modem.

As for wardriving - I have pictures of certain TPF members warwalking (and even warclimbing) in Germany at last year's meet-up.
I use 128 bit WEP encryption for my WiFi so it's pretty hard to crack.

Right! Do you know what 'bossfugling' is, then?
And it's not in Wiki so good luck :lol:

Wow must have taken you ages to look all that up :greenpbl:

I don't use a modem personally, in my stage of the connection. However I cannot guarantee that modems are not used at all at some point during the transfer process. And I'll be happy to spank you sideways anyway, if that's what you want ;-)

Bossfugling is a reference to the fact that ones manager is miniature piece of fudge. Or were you thinking of the less commonly used second meaning?

And I'll be happy to spank you sideways anyway, if that's what you want ;-)
Banned for not spanking him the right way up. You're clearly not a purist when it comes to such matters.

:p

;-) But it was he who wanted it to be done sideways ....

(I forgot to write "it" the first time
hihi.gif
)

Banned for not mentioning the rest of Spanky's gang (buckwheat, darla, etc...)

I ban rob for making me think of philosophy and modeling clay at the same time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back