The Battle. (Very composite work)

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is something around 12+ different photos that I took just for this image, I even welded up the flail just for this. C&C is welcome, but remember, this is very artsy and realism takes the back burner. ;)
Day 15.jpg

The fire and smoke look realistic. I would suggest adding light to the figure bottom right. I didn't notice him at first. Maybe expand the canvas to give more room to the bottom and right sides.

I didn't see the figure until CherylL pointed out that she didn't see the figure. The three dots just don't look right, like they are 90 degrees to the viewer when they should be at 45 degrees. But overall, I like the image, good job.

For me, the picture is a bit to dark in general (and especially the person on the right) maybe try something like this:

img.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you for the feedback, it really helps! Hows this?

Art (1).jpg

The fire and smoke look realistic. I would suggest adding light to the figure bottom right. I didn't notice him at first. Maybe expand the canvas to give more room to the bottom and right sides.

The smoke is where most of the photos are, the smoke really turned out better than I thought it would.
Very good idea on expanding the canvas, I changed it. See what you think.

Hmm, too dark? As Cheryl mentioned, I also missed the figure in the bottom right.

I didn't see the figure until CherylL pointed out that she didn't see the figure. The three dots just don't look right, like they are 90 degrees to the viewer when they should be at 45 degrees. But overall, I like the image, good job.

Thank you.
What do you mean by "The three dots"?

For me, the picture is a bit to dark in general (and especially the person on the right) maybe try something like this:

I alway lean to the darker side on most of my work, but I did brighten up the bottom left just a little.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back