The Beach

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to the beach today. It was rather nice weather, so i brought the camera along.

Ill just start with a water crow
Egmond000.jpg

Then the lighthouse (was in a place called Egmond aan zee, people who have been there, will recognise this building)
Egmond001.jpg

Offcourse some sunset pics
Egmond002.jpg

Egmond003.jpg

And when the sun is gone, its time for the moon to show up
Egmond004.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

These are awesome!! Well done.

Yes.. the second sunset is amazing. Could be an inspirational poster. :)

(Also like the moon shot)

Excellent work...I enjoy looking at them all

We spent our holidays in Egmond aan Zee 12 years ago :) Somewhere in some boxes, I should still be able to find our holiday snaps ;). My daughter was only a baby at the time, fun pics to look at (but most show the family at some sort of activity and little of the surroundings.... typically holiday pics).

My favourite two of this little series also are the sunset pics, both with reflection in portrait style (well seen!) and without it in landscape style. Some dramatic clouds you had there! Cool!

Aww, and then this sensation of turning around and seeing the barely risen, still very big moon climbing just across the dunes... what a feeling that must have been!

And thanks again :D
the sunset was really nice. But later on the clouds were moving in, and couldnt see the sun anymore. But i at least i got these shots and im rather pleased with them :)
And the moon was indeed a big surprise. I was looking at some people at the dunes and didnt even notice it in the beginning.................which was rather strange, since it was huge.
Strange thing to do Corrina.......taking holiday pics, when on vacation :)

dramatic skies in #3 & 4 .. prefer the comp in #4 though
but my absolute fave of the series has to be the last shot... very simple and moody.. has a very watercolorish/painted effect.. love it :thumbsup:
thanks for sharing :D

Most reactions

Back