The Bean. Critiques welcome

Yes great shot walk past it almost every day crazy how many people are around it at all times day or night

Yes there are always people around it but a night it gets a little better. I feel sorry for the security guards after 11 having to constantly tell people the park is closed. I paid $30 to park in the garage below and I told the guy that I did and sorry but I'm cutting through the park to get there. I have some shots of it at night if your interested. Here is the post-

Thanks for looking and posting.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...illennium-park-chicago-critiques-welcome.html

Cool shot, but don't you just hate those people that just won't move when all you wanna do is blur them out.

Yeah it gets hard with people posing for photos themselves but it adds a little contrast. (at least I tell myself that cause I'm not bold enough to yell at them) :)

Thanks for posting and looking-

using a tripod take a bunch of shots with different assortments of people in different places and then layer the shots and mask out the people

... to end up with just another regular old shot of The Bean. At least, this has something relatively new to look at ;)

Yeah I wanted the people in there I just didn't want them all standing around so I blurred as many as possible. I actually did take a bunch of shots and of course I used a tripod because no way I could hold still like that for such a long exposure.

Thanks for commenting and looking-

With the nice weather, it's almost impossible for that area to not be crowded. Nice idea with the long exposure! I don't know if I would have thought of that.
Like suggested, a little longer may have blurred out some of the people on the left side.

With the nice weather, it's almost impossible for that area to not be crowded. Nice idea with the long exposure! I don't know if I would have thought of that.
Like suggested, a little longer may have blurred out some of the people on the left side.

Yes I wish I tried a longer exposure but I think with the 3.0 ND filter I was using it may have been overexposed. I thought it was amusing when people would walk by my tripod and duck or walk through and apologize. I'm amused easily. Thanks for posting-

Most reactions

Back