The Beast of Whipsnade

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
15298283353_9eb3503339_b.jpg

At Whipsnade Zoo the land rises up, the zoo sitting atop the highest point in the county. At times of thick cloud the sky can decent upon the zoo, bathing it upon cold days in thick cloud and fog. An island surrounded by a sea of grey, mixed with the strange calls of the beasts* caged within their pens.

At least some of them.....

For it is upon these dark and grey days, when the sun is lost in cloud and day could be night that the beast appears. It's shape strangely similar to a normal animal, and yet not. Unknown it wanders the zoo, prowling and stalking any guest who might wander alone amidst the fog and cloud.

* or as it is half the time recordings of strange cries whilst the normal subjects just catch up on a nap

Hehe, I love Whipsnade. I've been walking in the hills around it before and heard the wolves howling in the distance. Eerie is not the word!

Apparently, there are still wallabies to be seen in the wild around the area which bred from some escapees back in the 70s. I'm originally from Aylesbury, just down the road and spent a lot of time walking in the Chiltern Hills around the zoo whilst growing up, but never saw one myself. I have a real soft spot for Whipsnade!

Holy Feathered Mackerel, Batman! Nessie has left the Loch and has grown some feathers and legs. RUN! we're all gonna die! lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back