The beginning.

Aschroeder1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few from a engagement session. Please tell me what works and what doesn't. I can find many things I wish we're better. I just want to hear what someone else says.

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
Thoughts, per req:

1. Not fond of the framing here; the large blown background really pulls the eye, and it quite literally took me a second or two before I saw the couple. While I'm not fond of this look, it is trendy, but they couple really needs to be MUCH more prominent in the image.

2. This is a shot which I suppose will have significance to them. Otherwise, well, it's not terribly interesting, but lighting is good.

3. Without a doubt, one of the most unique rings shots I've seen, but as with #1, the ring, which should be the main focus of the shot, is pushed off into a corner, and almost lost.

4. This would be a much stronger image we he looking at least slightly toward the camera, and their heads not quite so brutually cropped.

5. Definitely the strongest of the group, 'though I don't really 'get' the blanket. It's a nice shot that shows two happy people. I would clone that tree that's growing out of their heads though.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Last edited:
OP
A

Aschroeder1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thank you! Exactly what I am looking for.

Most reactions

ClickASnap