The BEST days shooting I've ever had (THAT'S ALL FOLKS)

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
me said:
Ticket for the photographic day at The British Wildlife Centre
£49.00

Food and drink
£5.48

Photographic equipment
£8972.00

Being able to lay in the wet grass and mud 1ft away from Foxes and Otters and taking the photos that are below
F#%*ing priceless!!!!

And to me this is what made it all worth while, fore filled an ambition to be close to an European River Otter

The Otters

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES UNCOMPRESSED OTTER GOODNESS

continued from part 1, part2, part 3 and part 4

That's it. My life is complete, My work here is done!

I warned you - post any more bloody Otter images and I was going to come round your house and kill you - that's me pulling up outside :confused: - Oh my God - the place is full of Otters - You're only supposed to photograph them - not bring them home with you - the whole Otter population are living in purgotry - or where ever this is.:er:
Question for you - can I post Cheerleaders here - they're small and furry and one or two are cute! :lmao:

Im loving #3, 7 and 8! But all are great shots...

HAHAHAHAAH otters otters otters so cute amazing pics and if ur giving up ill have ur equipment dont let heoppy he wont no what to do with it. hahahahah

[Okay, I'll admit they're cute. But I can't imagine you got any closer to them than you can get at the London Zoo, where they were standing up and had their faces about 2 feet from that gigantic lens you have.]

Wonderful pics, all of them. But my fave is #3...with that cute little face poking up above the grass.

Your 'Best Day Shooting' series was fun to see. Thanks for sharing.

cheers everyone

I just looked at the whole BEST DAY SHOOTING serie and im in total awe. These are all great. Im just lost for words.....awesome, cant think of anything else. Good stuff :)

wow, cheers Daan

Most reactions

Back