No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you....

Antarctican

3000 and counting
3000.jpg

Wow. Nothing can beat this congratulations-card you produced here for our very "ANTARCTICAN" ... too cool.

HAPPY 3000!

And keep posting and posting and posting, will you? :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs:

LaFoto said:
Wow. Nothing can beat this congratulations-card you produced here for our very "ANTARCTICAN" ... too cool.

HAPPY 3000!

And keep posting and posting and posting, will you? :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs:

It'll be up to 6000 by the end of the year ! Way to go

:band: :headbang: Go Anty. Congrats on your 3000th:headbang: :band:

So coool to have ya here

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ you sneaked past it without me realizing........ i had you at around 2980........ damn you!!

Congrats anty......... 3000!...... i told ya you were catching up with me...... ;)

:cheers: :band: :cheers:

Congrats! :cheer:

yay anty! you rock!!! :cheers:
love your posts... thanks for being around :wav: :wav:
:band: woohoo :cheer:

Aw shucks, g'wan . You're too kind. [I was hoping no one would notice how quickly my post count was increasing, but there are too many eagle-eyed people on this forum to be able to slip under the radar.]

Thanks, Lostprophet, for starting the thread. It was very sweet of you. Love the image you created, complete with a penguin, your trademark otters, and that cute l'il red panda! I feel so special! :hug:: [Sadly, you're probably right that I may hit 6000 by the end of the year if I continue at this rate. I am soooo addicted].

And thanks so very much to all of you who took the time to leave me a message. Sorry I wasn't able to respond 'til now, but I was 'on the road' and not near a computer for the last few hours.

This place has been very inspirational as I look at the awesome pictures, educational as I try to make the transition from auto-mode to manual-mode (and get advice from awesome photogs), enjoyable as I participate in the OT threads and trivia, and companionable as I feel I've made friends on this forum from all over the globe. :hugs: (*Sniff*. Now see what you made me do).

dont cry anty.... its not that bad! :mrgreen: ...... actually being friends with me probably is :lol: ...... now go and empty your pm's from all the admirers.......

........ ok just all of mine then :mrgreen:

This is all my fault isnt it Anty. Im sorry(whahahaha)

Most reactions

Back