The big apple.

gender bombs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm taking the train into NYC tommorow morning and I'm bringing my camera along, of course. :greenpbl: I was thinking I'd go to The Village and take some photos, but does anyone know anywhere that is, like, SPECTACULAR for photos? I know there are many places in NYC, and something pops up every five seconds, but anywhere in particular. I don't need an exact place, just a general area. Thanks :thumbup:

gender bombs said:
I'm taking the train into NYC tommorow morning and I'm bringing my camera along, of course. :greenpbl: I was thinking I'd go to The Village and take some photos, but does anyone know anywhere that is, like, SPECTACULAR for photos?
The term 'Spectacular' can be subjective. :)

Greenwich Village is a great place. It's home to many 'creative' folks. Not far from the village is the Washington Square. It's a great structure to photograph. You may stumble upon the NYU film school students shooting, around that area.

I'd also recommend a quick visit to the Leica Gallery, which is located on Broadway. They are featuring NY Times photographs, as I write this.

Standing by for your pics :)

When hungry, couple of my fav destinations are Mamouns, which offers Middle Eastern cuisine (shawarma, being my fav, :drool: ), or Kati Roll (which offers Indian stuff - The NYC meetup gang had a taste of Kati Roll! :) ). They both are located on MacDougal Street.

Standing by for your pics! :)

Greenwich Village was one place I had in mind. Thanks for your help! I was down by MacDougal Street last weekend.

Most reactions

Back