The big exchange (56K nono)

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First of all, sorry for the not all to great pics here. But i was shooting from behind glass and my convertion experiments didnt do to much good for the pics neither :mrgreen:
Anyways, i was having a cup of coffee in a cafe and saw this truck drive in......might as well take some pics eh.
And this is what has to be done when you want to exchange one cement silo with another (thought it looked pretty hilarious)
First you drive your truck to the construction site, get out and smoke a cigaret with the construction people.
Wisselen001.jpg

Then you place the full silo of cement on a random place.
Wisselen002.jpg

So now you got 3 silo's standing there. 1 full one (the one on the left) one of which i dont know how full it was (the one in the middle) and the empty one (the one on the right)
Wisselen003.jpg

Ok, now you pick up the empty one...
Wisselen004.jpg

...and put it in another spot
Wisselen005.jpg

When thats done, you pick up the new silo again...
Wisselen006.jpg

...and place that one on the spot where the empty one stood
Wisselen007.jpg

Well, its pretty simple now, just drive back to the empty one pick it up...
Wisselen008.jpg

...and get out of the truck to smoke another cigaret with your budies
Wisselen010.jpg

Hope you enjoyed it :mrgreen:
Greetz Daan

Lol, at first I thought they were just deciding to put a cement silo in a random spot, just like it said! Until I realized they were replacing it. Nice series of shots too.:thumbup:

hahahah thsta' a very nice story! I 've never thought how much effort there is on the construction area... :) hahah thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

Back