The Big Site change

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its all new - shiny - I'm lost too ;)

Also - is the new page supposed to be wider than the last? Only I've got a scroll (side to side) bar on every page of the new site format?
Also I miss my user CP button for getting to the list of my tracked threads (used be top left of the control bar)

also in minor news - -my carefully collected thanks are lost!!! (or not shown!!) :(

Its all new - shiny - I'm lost too ;)

Also - is the new page supposed to be wider than the last? Only I've got a scroll (side to side) bar on every page of the new site format?
Also I miss my user CP button for getting to the list of my tracked threads (used be top left of the control bar)

also in minor news - -my carefully collected thanks are lost!!! (or not shown!!) :(

The thanks are being imported, so they won't be lost!

If you are still getting side scrolling, please show us a screenshot and let us know what browser/operating system your using so we can test.

Thanks!

I wish the background is a lot darker. Cant we make the background dark gray? Photos look a lot better with dark background and putting white border wont be as useless.

i guess we don't get our supporting badge anymore? and why is there a big gap between the message and signature.

I have scrolling at the bottom as well. I'm using Opera.......=)

The banner ad at the top is overlaying the main menu area for me. Safari 5.0.3 on Mac OS 10.6.6.

tpf.jpg

Like Mishiel I'm on opera with the side scrolling bar - and also the same problem that adversus is showing with the ad banner

3 hours to do this? Is there no way to get the old skin back? This is difficult to navigate and read, plus the annoying gaps!

The banner ad at the top is overlaying the main menu area for me. Safari 5.0.3 on Mac OS 10.6.6.

tpf.jpg

What is your screen resolution and is your browser full screen?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back