The biggest helper on the Roof

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken when my father decided we where going to re-roof our house on our own during the winter holiday break. This is the dog I have grown up with and has an amazing personality right down to his loyalty to our family. Prince got very close to my dad the 3 years that my dad spent looking for work not to long ago. Needless to day.. that dog will do anything to be close to us even.. the roof of our house. This is one of my favorites of the two of them.

dog12-28-03%20006b.jpg

I love this shot. The story that goes along with it is wonderful, and you can just feel their bond. I'm sure he loves it as well.

:) Thanks guys. My mom actually had my dad print it for her and she has an 8x10 on her desk framed. :):):) Maybe I shouldn't have started with this picture... it goes down hill from here... hehe... oh well.

Cool Shot!!!! The story is amazing.
I have a German Shepherd, and I would do anything for my dog. He is my buddy, and has to put up with my photography.

That is a great capture.

Chiller said:
Cool Shot!!!! The story is amazing.
I have a German Shepherd, and I would do anything for my dog. He is my buddy, and has to put up with my photography.
Haha... Prince is actually rather photogenic... when he wants to be. When all he wants is for you to pet him all you can get is toung in the camera lens. :lol:

Karissa this is a wonderful shot. I haven't seen so wonderful portrait for a long time. Amazing sunset light on your dads face and on the dog. great composition... tu sum up: amazing!

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: Thanks Mentos. I'm really glad I was able to capture that. I know my family will be blessed by it.

Most reactions

Back