The Birds (Yep there's crows)

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
There was a swarm of birds around my house tonight...they were all over the power lines, and the sky. I wanted to try something different with these two shots...I like the first more than the second.

IMG_3967-copy.jpg

IMG_3969-copy.jpg

Very nice work. I'm with you I really like the first one but the second image also has potential. Try re-working it.

Eric

Holy Alfred Hitchcock batman. These are amazing. The second could be the cover for the movie The Birds. Really like the light in the first.

dang it chiller, we think alike... i was thinking hitchcock on crack... but..

very cool shot...and call me crazy...(i've been called worse..) i like the second shot.. actually better than the first... but hey, i'm out there lookin' in....

good job....

I really like the first one, the blue tones are perfect. As for the second one ... I agree, the perfect movie cover - how does it look without getting darker in the middle?

Thanks everyone! I tried reworking the second image again and came up with this:

IMG_3969-copyedit.jpg

love the shots Amanda and the PS'ing. they were probably all so busy talking they didn't notice you until they heard the click. now, to get them to a nearby graveyard.....

Thanks Jon :) There won't be any graveyard shots comin from me...they freak me out a bit...

Thanks you two :) It sounded like a bunch of birds flying :lol: I was just trying my best to avoid the droppings ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back