the bunting i've been wunting

squirl033

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went back out bunting hunting today, mostly out of boredom, to see what i could find... good thing i did! i got probably 60 really nice, close (18-20 feet) shots of a lazuli bunting for my trouble! here are three of my favorites of the images i've processed so far...

Excellent set, love the colours and the background!

Man, you sure have some pretty birds around you. Nicely captured as always.

Great set! Would be nice if a few of those migrated to the Island.

beautiful and beautifully done

Excellent set, love the colours and the background!
thanks, Gooner!
Man, you sure have some pretty birds around you. Nicely captured as always.
thank you! i'm sure these birds aren't rare here, but i'd never even seen, much less photographed one, till this spring!
Nice shots
thanks, Logan!
Great shooting
Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk
thank you, Robbins!
Great set! Would be nice if a few of those migrated to the Island.
thanks, Brian!
beautiful and beautifully done
thank you, Lily!

As per the color cast issue I made note of on another image, I wonder if you have your K temp in the camera set too far to the yellow spectrum. It would be worth looking into as these images also suffer from the same color cast issues. Nice exposures, and framing but....

As per the color cast issue I made note of on another image, I wonder if you have your K temp in the camera set too far to the yellow spectrum. It would be worth looking into as these images also suffer from the same color cast issues. Nice exposures, and framing but....
thanks for commenting. as i mentioned last time, i tend to keep my WB set on cloudy, to yield a bit warmer image, which i like. also, these were shot at almost 7PM, so the sunlight had a definite golden cast to it. maybe it's more of a northern latitude thing... anyway, i like warmer tones in my photographs, so i'm quite happy with these.

Most reactions

Back