The Chapel

jtpro1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would appreciate any c&c on these photos....

Thanks!

1. Front of Chapel
2338801327_07d86eee46.jpg

2. Frame in frame of the steeple.
2338801705_6ced335181.jpg

3. Silhouette
2339636862_53ebbc99c1.jpg

sorry, these are cliche shots of steeple against clouds/sky.

Not badly focussed and framed but cliches all the same.

Boogaguy,
Is that good or bad?:confused:

Traveler,
Thanks for your reply. I’ll take cliché any day of the week right now since I have no idea what I’m doing. At least you mentioned that they are somewhat in focus and framed correctly. I’ll keep working on originality….:thumbup:

I’ll keep working on originality….:thumbup:

Good for you.
Originality and creativity is the most important thing.
technical excellence follows along.

Henri Cartier Bresson, one of the most famous photographers of all time, had both of those by the bucketful. He couldn't figure exposures to save his life but his lab people saved him - and he was great.

Boogaguy,
Is that good or bad?:confused:

I assume its the same old our God is better than yours and we will destroy the infidels yada yada yada

Although it is a "cliche" shot, the first one would be a good candidate for a hdr style picture, since there are many details missing due to the exposure settings mainly for the sky.

Although it is a "cliche" shot, the first one would be a good candidate for a hdr style picture, since there are many details missing due to the exposure settings mainly for the sky.

That's actually a really good idea. I was just thinking about that yesterday. How could I get the structure to lighten up without blowing out the sky? I've never done an hdr shot before, but maybe I'll try with something like this.

Thank you for the suggestion. Time to go read up a little.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back