The Church

Love the colours here Frequency, but is there anything you can do about the noise in the sky? Perhaps a gaussian blur or noise reduction filter?

I love the red and orange and it's nicely composed.

So noisy! Are these old images? The last few I've seen have been super noisy.

So noisy! Are these old images? The last few I've seen have been super noisy.

Love the colours here Frequency, but is there anything you can do about the noise in the sky? Perhaps a gaussian blur or noise reduction filter?

I love the red and orange and it's nicely composed.

Thank you Forkie and Bossy... i knew this problem... i tried to minimize the noise in photo.net...yet the result was not much good...the shutter speed for this shot was high (1/4000 s) ...it was a mid day shot..... further my treatments might have enhanced the noise, i suppose....

Thank you for your time and suggestions :D

Wow I never would've guessed this was midday. There's really no reason for noise in a mid day shoot.

This is from where i did start the journey ;)

Focal length:96mm|||Shutter speed: (1/4000)s|||Aperture: f/9||| ISO:1600|||WB:Auto|||Metering Mode:Average|||Shutter priority|||Canon400D(i changed to 550D later)

Regarding time, i made a mistake: it was evening, around 5pm

regards :D

I'm wondering why you shot at ISO 1600? You probably could have shot even at ISO 800 and half the shutter speed and avoided most of the noise.

I really do like the color treatment you've given it in post production.

why would you shoot at 1/4000? its not moving

ISO 1600 is likely to bring an undue amount of noise as well :)

ETA- I do like the processing!

I'm wondering why you shot at ISO 1600? You probably could have shot even at ISO 800 and half the shutter speed and avoided most of the noise.

I really do like the color treatment you've given it in post production.

why would you shoot at 1/4000? its not moving

ISO 1600 is likely to bring an undue amount of noise as well :)

ETA- I do like the processing!

Thank you Bo4key, Councilman and Bossy.... This image was taken During the occasion Of Thrissur Pooram, a famous festival full of activity; probably i missed to change the settings.... further there was unimaginable crowd all around.... when ever i feel there is a chance the image would suffer from hand shake, i raise the shutter speed...and that brought the villain in to the frame... i thank you all for liking the processing

Bossy, please tell me what is ETA ? :D

Regards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back