the cimate of freedom

AbbyLuv87

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
recent trip to ocean city md. didnt have time to finish he last 1 cuz of the rain so i improvised. anyways c&c
027-1.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

126.jpg

i learned the true meaning of peace this weekend when my boyfriend (2nd time in the ocean) who cant swim real well was drug back into shore by after being caught in rip tide for 20 minutes before anyone noticed he was calling for help. his best friend got out of the rip tide but realized his friend was stuck and scared and jumped right back in and kept him calm, waves crashing on their heads n all, until the beach patrol came. it was amazing, scary, and finally peaceful when my boyfriend walked back up on shore.

Man sorry to hear about what happened to your boyfriend. Really glad he made it out safe. Sounds like an awesome friend he has there to jump back into a rip tide and stay with him. Again glad to hear everything is ok.

Now for your pictures, my favorite is number two. The colors look really good contrasting with the sand and it looks exposed really well. Just my opinion it might look better if you cropped out the word peace. But thats just me.

Man sorry to hear about what happened to your boyfriend. Really glad he made it out safe. Sounds like an awesome friend he has there to jump back into a rip tide and stay with him. Again glad to hear everything is ok.

thanx he is a great friend

Now for your pictures, my favorite is number two. The colors look really good contrasting with the sand and it looks exposed really well. Just my opinion it might look better if you cropped out the word peace. But thats just me.

yes number 2 is my favorite as well. peace signs seem to be the new trend in O.C so i did my own free versions of peace signs in the sand!

Most reactions

Back