The Clinical Death

mariush

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The Flatline (The Clinical Death)
347mier263klinicznanf6qo.jpg

PS. I'm not sure if the title is translated into English correctly...

No one else knows if it is either. What is it in whatve language its in originally?

Reminds me of something like a concept painting for Alien or a film like that. Don't understand the title.

Daniel said:
No one else knows if it is either. What is it in whatve language its in originally?

Reminds me of something like a concept painting for Alien or a film like that. Don't understand the title.

Daniel, "clinical death" in Polish means the moment when the machine in the hospital stops to "beep, beep, beep..." and starts to "beeeeeeee..." :)
The moment, when You start to see the light... and go towards the light...

never mind about translation. I got it :) it's very very cool you know! and welcome aboard Mariusz!

By the way, this tunnel in the picture is the place where rivers are crossing by. Really, like a crossroad, but one river is going below the secound one.
It's wierd but true ;-)

MichalS said:
Oh no no no ... mariush, almost good. Not go towards the light - it is just death, but back to the live - it is Clinical Death.

That didn't make sense.

Ok mariush I get what you mean now. I suppose the closest we have to that is 'flatline'.

Ola, thanks, nice to meet Ypu, I hope to meet You someday Chrobry's Walls ;) :)

Force of Nature - look what MichalS said - when You come back and don't finally reach the light - how is it called in English?

Daniel - correction is done. Thanks :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back