The Coffee House

Warhorse

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The two I have found are the Willys on the windshield and the grill on the headlights. This one doesn’t appear to have the Willys on the wheels. No spoilers.

2herecabouts in MI are you. MLW is from Monroe; some of her nieces and nephews are still there.
I think the Willys on the windshield, and the grill in the headlights are common to all 2021 Gladiators because mine has those too. The sandals are a true "Easter egg", If memory serves me right I also have a spider somewhere else, I will have to look.
Small world...my wife was born in Monroe, but raised in Taylor, which is also where we live now, it is a little north of Monroe.

Original katomi

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Evening all, (11 pm uk daylight time) Just sat here at pc doing photo edits and prints ... After finally sorting out printer problems.
I collected the G kids today and had a day at my mums place. The G daughter is photogenic the G son ...gooffie silly smile but was a nice off the cuff shoot.
the attached image is from a trip a few weeks ago, considering that I had two dogs pulling on their leads to look at the ducks as i took this i am pleased with the result

Attachments

• a pair of ducks.jpg
    a pair of ducks.jpg
    611 KB · Views: 23

This child

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Evening all, (11 pm uk daylight time) Just sat here at pc doing photo edits and prints ... After finally sorting out printer problems.
I collected the G kids today and had a day at my mums place. The G daughter is photogenic the G son ...gooffie silly smile but was a nice off the cuff shoot.
the attached image is from a trip a few weeks ago, considering that I had two dogs pulling on their leads to look at the ducks as i took this i am pleased with the result
For being pulled by a pair of dogs that wanted to go say Hi, the picture came out fine.

OP
snowbear

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Good morning, hosers. I found some more Easter Eggs on Gladdie:

Inside Tailgate pattern: resembles classic Jeep headlights and grill

Inside head of the bed: again with the grill motif, but also bike tire treads, I guess alluding to the recreational part of the Jeep culture.

One of my favorites: 419 is the area code for Toledo, Ohio, where the Wranglers and Gladiators are built.

Well, off to the office, today.

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good morning, hosers. I found some more Easter Eggs on Gladdie:

Inside Tailgate pattern: resembles classic Jeep headlights and grill

Inside head of the bed: again with the grill motif, but also bike tire treads, I guess alluding to the recreational part of the Jeep culture.

One of my favorites: 419 is the area code for Toledo, Ohio, where the Wranglers and Gladiators are built.

Well, off to the office, today.
That's so cool!! How fun to keep noticing these.

I like the whole idea behind the Easter eggs. Fun marketing. :)

OP
snowbear

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
There is an animation on starting the truck that I'll try to video, and a couple underneath the truck. I may, or may not, crawl under there and get shots.

There is definitely a culture associated with the brand. I have learned to "Jeep wave" at others, and have gotten return waves. I've put a "Duck of Justice" (Bangor Police Department) on the rear window but I'm looking forward to receiving my first rubber duck (Jeeps are being "ducked," and it all started in Canada) as well as buying a pack to give some out.

We're thinking about a trip to the beach (to drive on it), as soon as this stuff with SIL clears up.

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
There is an animation on starting the truck that I'll try to video, and a couple underneath the truck. I may, or may not, crawl under there and get shots.

There is definitely a culture associated with the brand. I have learned to "Jeep wave" at others, and have gotten return waves. I've put a "Duck of Justice" (Bangor Police Department) on the rear window but I'm looking forward to receiving my first rubber duck (Jeeps are being "ducked," and it all started in Canada) as well as buying a pack to give some out.

We're thinking about a trip to the beach (to drive on it), as soon as this stuff with SIL clears up.
Fun stuff! The Bangor PD has a hilarious Facebook page. Simone there has a great sense of humor. You could drive to OBX and drive on the beach with the wild horses! We did that in May and it was so much fun.

Here’s the grill on the Jeep Wrangler my brother bought. Looks custom. The tire cover has a trex theme.

Attachments

• 2FBEEB97-76C0-4200-8702-95C893CA6F76.jpeg
    2FBEEB97-76C0-4200-8702-95C893CA6F76.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
OP
snowbear

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I think that is an added overlay: the angry eyes are kind of neat. Love Bangor PD. Tim Cotton was at the DCTravel show a couple years ago ; we have a photo with him somewhere.

Some parts of Cape Cod allow beach driving, as well as one of our own barrier island, Assateague. Just have to watch out for the ponies.

limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey hosers. Good thing I'm working from home today because I have one doozy of a headache. Plus, I also get to have either sinus issues or allergies. Haven't determined which one is preventing me from breathing. Good times, hosers. Good times.

I'm also getting very bummed out because I haven't seen my Rollei since I moved. :(

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm also getting very bummed out because I haven't seen my Rollei since I moved.
Uh-oh. That's been months and months now. Any chance it's gotten tucked into someplace weird, that you've forgotten about? You just went through a lot of stress with your mom's house and all, so maybe you've forgotten? :( Sure hope it turns up. I hate misplacing things!!

Sorry about the migraine, too. Around here we still have a lot of goldenrod and other late-season allergy triggering plants. They're getting to me this year, but not as badly as you.

limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Uh-oh. That's been months and months now. Any chance it's gotten tucked into someplace weird, that you've forgotten about? You just went through a lot of stress with your mom's house and all, so maybe you've forgotten? :( Sure hope it turns up. I hate misplacing things!!

Sorry about the migraine, too. Around here we still have a lot of goldenrod and other late-season allergy triggering plants. They're getting to me this year, but not as badly as you.

I'm starting to go through the unusual places where it might be hiding. I still have boxes that have been set aside for a while, or other boxes that were partially unpacked and consolidated, so I am going to go through them more thoroughly now that I have some time and space to do so. I fear that I accidentally missed it when I unpacked the rest of my cameras, like it was in there in the midst of all of the newspaper or packing material and I somehow missed it because it's small. Or that maybe it was left in my mother's house and one of my siblings packed it or tossed it into a donate pile without checking with me. I'm not giving up hope yet, but I'm also trying to prepare myself in case I can't find it.

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Sorry Leo. Losing things sucks.

Most reactions

New Topics