The Coffee House

This child

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I went to my first Jeep "thing" yesterday - a "rolling wave" for a boy's 9th birthday. The back story: his dad is a Jeeper and the family goes on off-road / camping weekends. Dad is being deployed to the Middle East and will miss his son's birthday. Dad asks his off-road pals to "take care of Jax on his birthday" and word spreads among a couple Jeep clubs.

Between 20 and 30 Jeeps met at the nearby high school, and we lined up. A couple plain black SUVs went to get the family, and drove them by us, "on review." When the SUVs passed the group, the Fire Engine, MD CHART truck and two State Troopers lead us in the procession back to the family's house. The Engine and Troopers blocked traffic for us.

I could only get one shot, as we lined up and waited for the family to review us.

Untitled by Charlie Wrenn, on Flickr
Refreshing story about what was done for the boy's birthday.

OP
snowbear

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Warhorse

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I went to my first Jeep "thing" yesterday - a "rolling wave" for a boy's 9th birthday. The back story: his dad is a Jeeper and the family goes on off-road / camping weekends. Dad is being deployed to the Middle East and will miss his son's birthday. Dad asks his off-road pals to "take care of Jax on his birthday" and word spreads among a couple Jeep clubs.

Between 20 and 30 Jeeps met at the nearby high school, and we lined up. A couple plain black SUVs went to get the family, and drove them by us, "on review." When the SUVs passed the group, the Fire Engine, MD CHART truck and two State Troopers lead us in the procession back to the family's house. The Engine and Troopers blocked traffic for us.

I could only get one shot, as we lined up and waited for the family to review us.

Youse "Jeepers" are cool peoples!

Last edited by a moderator:

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
USA Hosers! Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! And for those not in the USA - have a great weekend!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happy Thanksgiving, hosers in the US! I hope everyone has a relaxing day with family and friends, and good food. ❤

Warhorse

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Happy Thanksgiving my fellow Americans! turkey twerk.gif

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics