🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LqnCuJ 🎁

The Coffee House

For you, it is. There; are still 15 minutes left until midnight where I am. so it's still Friday here.

Not where I'm at. So that's reality!

Yeah mid afternoon here, few more barrow loads of mulch then hose, rake and tidy up.

Then it's time to nab rabbits.

Yards mowed yesterday, bills paid, studio cleaned and ready for Lil'Bit to do her thing for a 4th shoot. Its been a bit since we've done anything so hopefully we still remember how.

Temperature here is climbing, forecast in the mid 90s this weekend, maybe a little cooling by next week. Looks like summer is finally arrived for us.

I’ve already designed your front landscaping in my mind if you’re interested!
My sister said the same thing. She's loves gardening, her yard looks amazing. I just want to grow tomatoes but I use trash cans. No bending over or on your knees.....LOL

I think of these in deepest, darkest January every year when shoveling snow or taking a dive on the ice. Ontario strawberries are killer but only last for a couple weeks in good weather. Ate half the box before I snapped this after I got caught. More on hand--lucky me!

BerriesA.jpg

When we retire and head north, I plan on putting in some wild blueberries, if they're not already on the property.

Fantastic day here. Sunny, breezy, mild temps! Top 10 day. Had a nice morning hanging out in the garden and reading on the deck. Then this afternoon my SIL and I removed one of the railings on the deck and turned it into a gate so we can get into the pool from the deck. Reciprocating saw - check, nail gun - check, drill - check, ratchet thingy - check! Some serious DIY happened. Forgot to take a pic but will tomorrow.

Going to pick up the hot tub tomorrow. We decided to get one of the 6 person inflatable ones for this year and then go for it next year with a swim spa that has hot tub on one side and plunge pool in the other.

Fantastic day here. Sunny, breezy, mild temps! Top 10 day. Had a nice morning hanging out in the garden and reading on the deck. Then this afternoon my SIL and I removed one of the railings on the deck and turned it into a gate so we can get into the pool from the deck. Reciprocating saw - check, nail gun - check, drill - check, ratchet thingy - check! Some serious DIY happened. Forgot to take a pic but will tomorrow.

Going to pick up the hot tub tomorrow. We decided to get one of the 6 person inflatable ones for this year and then go for it next year with a swim spa that has hot tub on one side and plunge pool in the other.
That sounds awesome!

Looking forward to seeing the pics of your handiwork.

Good morning, hosers. I got MLSOL's oil changes, yesterday, with minimal issues. I couldn't get a grip on the filter. My filter wrench was too big, so I went to the store to get another, I picked up two. Still couldn't get a grip on it. Back to the store for two more wrenches. Nope; even tried to wrap the filter with a piece of a bicycle innertube. I finally removed a shroud that is beside the filete to get better acdcess, and that did the trick.

I couldn't find any zerks so no lube job. Maybe the jpints are semi-permanant, now. I haven't worked on a car for a number of years. I felt like I did when I went to set the timong on my 1985 truck and there were timing marks!

She wanted me to check the air in the tires. After I topped those off, I told her they were perfect for driving on the sand - 15 psi. Unfortunately, they are supposed to have 35 psi.

We're heading up to her place today, to start xlearing out her garage. We're all in down-sizing mode Whatever we don't want to carry, or pay to have moved to ME is going to ebay, goodwill, or the landfill.

Morning, hosers.

Day 5 of scoring AP English language exams. I signed up for fewer hours and have not read nearly as many essays as I usually do at this point but still feeling a bit :aiwebs_016:

(For those of you not in the US - Advanced Placement exams can be taken by high school students to get college credit if they score high enough. They are from the same company that develops and administers the college-entrance exams.)

Morning, hosers.

Day 5 of scoring AP English language exams. I signed up for fewer hours and have not read nearly as many essays as I usually do at this point but still feeling a bit :aiwebs_016:

(For those of you not in the US - Advanced Placement exams can be taken by high school students to get college credit if they score high enough. They are from the same company that develops and administers the college-entrance exams.)
Lucky you. Somewhere in hell an eternity of that awaits...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back