🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LqnCuJ 🎁

The Coffee House

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Here in North Texas its warm and muggy already, and will get into the 90's. You know it's humid when you can go outside and just stand still and start perspiring. Ugh! Heading out shortly with the fam for brunch somewhere. Then taking the granddaughter to the mall (I think) and to Daiso (a Japanese store) to look for Hello Kitty stuff. Gotta go.

Lucky you. Somewhere in hell an eternity of that awaits...

I'm not sure which circle it is, but it's definitely one of the circles.

All I can say is that the countertop dishwasher I will buy with the extra cash had better damn well be worth it.

I'm not sure which circle it is, but it's definitely one of the circles.

All I can say is that the countertop dishwasher I will buy with the extra cash had better damn well be worth it.
Hopefully something semi-tropical? ANY dishwasher is better than no dishwasher!

Hopefully something semi-tropical? ANY dishwasher is better than no dishwasher!

Semi-tropical? To make the circle even more hellish? I don't think I've done anything so bad as to deserve an eternity in semi-tropical weather. I mean, I haven't even stolen anything since I pocketed that lavender lipstick in 7th grade that ended up looking horrible on me, so I feel I was already punished for that. So I think fate should throw me a bone and put me in a nice snowy circle.

I am waiting for Prime Day sales, but it is SO hard to wait. I don't exaggerate (much) when I say that I believe this little dishwasher is going to change my life.

Semi-tropical? To make the circle even more hellish? I don't think I've done anything so bad as to deserve an eternity in semi-tropical weather. I mean, I haven't even stolen anything since I pocketed that lavender lipstick in 7th grade that ended up looking horrible on me, so I feel I was already punished for that. So I think fate should throw me a bone and put me in a nice snowy circle.

I am waiting for Prime Day sales, but it is SO hard to wait. I don't exaggerate (much) when I say that I believe this little dishwasher is going to change my life.
Look, I put you in for semi-tropical knowing the Burger King Flame-broiled levels are tough on the complexion. Seems a grass skirt beats Everest-grade duds any day.
Having been exiled to the scullery for years, dishwashers took me from barbarism to the beau monde.

Look, I put you in for semi-tropical knowing the Burger King Flame-broiled levels are tough on the complexion. Seems a grass skirt beats Everest-grade duds any day.
Having been exiled to the scullery for years, dishwashers took me from barbarism to the beau monde.

Semi-tropical is still way too hot for me. I require nothing but fall and winter. Maybe a a very short season of early spring.

1718561876979.png

In one of the apartments we lived in many years ago, we had a little roll around dishwasher that hooked up to the kitchen faucet, and it really was a chore saver, and the top doubled as a nice little extra prep area when it was in it's corner.

In one of the apartments we lived in many years ago, we had a little roll around dishwasher that hooked up to the kitchen faucet, and it really was a chore saver, and the top doubled as a nice little extra prep area when it was in it's corner.
Had one of those, too. Eventually turned into an in-house geyser.

Don't have floor space for one of those, and I don't really have counter space either, but the dimensions of the countertop ones are basically the same as the space that is now taken up by the drainer anyway. The models I'm looking at can be hooked up the the faucet or they could just be filled up manually before starting, which is what I plan to do.

Don't have floor space for one of those, and I don't really have counter space either, but the dimensions of the countertop ones are basically the same as the space that is now taken up by the drainer anyway. The models I'm looking at can be hooked up the the faucet or they could just be filled up manually before starting, which is what I plan to do.
I never even knew these existed. When I think back on the hours I stood in my first house and washed everything by hand, it gets me irked. :irked: I could have had one of these!

I think it's a great idea, and definitely a time saver. Worst thing about cooking is the cleanup! Congrats!

We had one of those in our first house. By the time I rolled it out of the utility closet and hooked up I could have the dishes washed by hand.

I think my sick cockatoo is on his way out, he's lethargic and dragging his tail. Im not 100 % sure but the behaviour ect of past cockys seems like he is. Just gonna keep him comfortable with a full belly, i hate this parrot viruses. It's horrible!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back