🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LqnCuJ 🎁

The Coffee House

So I did find one thing on the house I'm buying. The sewer lateral has one broken piece near the end of the line. My realtor sent in a request for estimate and seller fix. Even if they do not want to fix I could get a credit off the purchase price. My rehab buddy saw the video and said it did not look too bad and we can do it ourselves later this fall.
Other than that pipe all the other inspections were showing nothing wrong. This lady selling did a fantastic job rehabbing this house.

So I did find one thing on the house I'm buying. The sewer lateral has one broken piece near the end of the line. My realtor sent in a request for estimate and seller fix. Even if they do not want to fix I could get a credit off the purchase price. My rehab buddy saw the video and said it did not look too bad and we can do it ourselves later this fall.
Other than that pipe all the other inspections were showing nothing wrong. This lady selling did a fantastic job rehabbing this house.
Ugh...From my similar experience with contaminated insulation, get any deals your realtor presents that oblige the seller to repair anything nailed legally as a "term of sale." Otherwise, the plumbing issue could
blossom into something costing you considerably more as a DIY fix. If it needs fixing, the seller may have been aware of that and simply glossed it over.
I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but I'd take some pains to get this settled before you ink anything. Nice place. Be patient. Good luck!

get any deals your realtor presents that oblige the seller to repair anything nailed legally as a "term of sale."
Oh yeah, for sure. Don't know why the previous contract did not do the sewer, money issue? I figure for $180 it was well worth it as now I know something is wrong.

Cool event for our state. The Giants and the Cardinals are playing at Rickwood Field in Birmingham, Al this evening as part of the MLB's first commemorative MLB at Rickwood Field: A Tribute to the Negro Leagues game. Opened on August 18, 1910 Rickwood Field is the oldest ballpark in the United States and one of five Negro League ballparks that still remains standing, older than both Fenway Park and Wrigley Field. The event is being broadcast on Fox.

Howdy Folks! Today was a pretty good day. I took the day off and we went to Meow Wolf, which is an interactive art venue, and we had a lot of fun. No cameras allowed, so I had to make do with cell phone shots. Afterwards we went to the Rainforest Cafe, which is a fun, if somewhat pricey rainforest themed restaurant that supports wildlife conservation. All in all we had a good time.
IMG_1309.jpeg

@SquarePeg we've been thinking of getting a hot tub. One like you have might be a good option. How about a follow-up review once you've had a chance to use it.

Initial reviews on the inflatable hot tub are all positive. We used it just twice because it has been 98° here. Set it to 90° and the temp was nice and relaxing. There are a ton of jets. It will get tested this weekend as Princess has a few friends staying with us. Will keep you posted if any issues. So far we’re happy we got it.

Lots of lightning here right now. Some thunder and wind as well.

Im knackerd, another 4 meters of mulch moved. Doing absolutely nothing tomorrow, might go out bush and bring back some more big tree branches.

Stop off at a pine plantation and get a bag full of cones for the garden beds too...

Good morning, hosers. I just got back from taking a load of bags from the basement, and the old oil from Ada's car to the landfill "convenience pad" - recycling and bagged household trash. I'm staying inside through the weekend; probably put some effort into the workshops.

I have a Public Safety/Geography thing in October. My last few flights home have been a nightmare as far as getting my checked luggage so this trip, being only two days, I'm not playing that game. I bought a backpack that's small enough to meet the airline's carry-on size restrictions but large enough to hold eveything I need. I added a (32 ounce) water bottle pouch. I got a couple decorations for the bags: Maryland State Flag (black & silver) and the 1901 or "First Maine" flag. I'm thinking of adding a "trout" patch.

cmw3_ip12m_IMG_1250.jpgcmw3_ip12m_IMG_1253.jpgcmw3_ip12m_IMG_1250-2.jpgcmw3_ip12m_IMG_1253-2.jpg

Good morning, hosers. I just got back from taking a load of bags from the basement, and the old oil from Ada's car to the landfill "convenience pad" - recycling and bagged household trash. I'm staying inside through the weekend; probably put some effort into the workshops.

I have a Public Safety/Geography thing in October. My last few flights home have been a nightmare as far as getting my checked luggage so this trip, being only two days, I'm not playing that game. I bought a backpack that's small enough to meet the airline's carry-on size restrictions but large enough to hold eveything I need. I added a (32 ounce) water bottle pouch. I got a couple decorations for the bags: Maryland State Flag (black & silver) and the 1901 or "First Maine" flag. I'm thinking of adding a "trout" patch.

View attachment 276532View attachment 276535View attachment 276533View attachment 276534
Nice little molle setup! I just purchase a camera "backpack" for my trip to the Caymans. It's actually a standard backpack with a camera insert, but large enough for camera and toiletries. That along with a small over-head sized roll-around and I should be set. It's a nice waterproof canvas backpack.

Nice little molle setup! I just purchase a camera "backpack" for my trip to the Caymans. It's actually a standard backpack with a camera insert, but large enough for camera and toiletries. That along with a small over-head sized roll-around and I should be set. It's a nice waterproof canvas backpack.
My "system" bag for the camera is the same type of setup - Lowepro molle (IDR which one) that I picked up on Amazon. There's enough space for the camera with 24-70 attached, the 70-200, a few primes, and some assorted accessories. I'll pick up a small IFAK later - I have a tendency to damage myself on trips.

I have a seat-back molle panel in my wish list for the truck, and a few bags. The back seat behind the driver rarely gets used so it would be a convenient space and get some of the things out from under the rear seat.

Hosers. Hosers. HOSEEEEERRRRS!!

It's here.

It's obviously taller than the drainer was, but otherwise has the same footprint as did the drainer plus the mat that was underneath. It takes 5 liters in the tank. Quick cycle is only 30 minutes. Glasses come out a tiny bit spotty but everything is squeaky clean. This may be the honeymoon phase speaking, but I'm in love :pumpformylove:

1719162741289.png

Most reactions

New Topics

Back