The Coffee House

Hi all just discovered the I don’t bounce like I used to when younger. Seems that as one gets older you don’t bounce just go splat.

Yup, plus it takes longer to get up and the bruises are worse! After a minor accident I look like I was in a bar fight.

Hosers, tonight is hopefully our last blast of winter. The daytime clouds finally cleared, and temperatures will be below freezing most of the night. Low is 29F!

We scurried outside to cover up a few of the smaller green shoots, but no way to protect everything that's already been up. Fingers crossed everything makes it.
Weird that we are having such similar weather so far away! Last night was apparently the turning point. I debated covering my broadleaf hydrangeas and in the end I left them and they were fine.
IMG_7729.jpeg

Hi all just discovered the I don’t bounce like I used to when younger. Seems that as one gets older you don’t bounce just go splat.
Oh no! I hope you’re ok. I discovered that a couple of years ago when I slipped on the ice. An epic slip and fall that was rewarded with bruises that lasted for a month.

Weird that we are having such similar weather so far away! Last night was apparently the turning point. I debated covering my broadleaf hydrangeas and in the end I left them and they were fine.
View attachment 274375

Oh no! I hope you’re ok. I discovered that a couple of years ago when I slipped on the ice. An epic slip and fall that was rewarded with bruises that lasted for a month.
Wait until you get put on blood thinners, the bruise is very dark red and lasts a really long time.

This past week has been windy and cold in the 50s. Looks like 70s and 80s soon. I am more of a warm weather person. 50s are not bad if the sun is out and no wind.

This past week has been windy and cold in the 50s. Looks like 70s and 80s soon. I am more of a warm weather person. 50s are not bad if the sun is out and no wind.
Yes no wind is the key for me. You can dress for colder temps but you can’t do anything about the wind.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back