The Coffee House

Well new lens has arrived. New to me at any rate. Test shots looked good, can't wait to hit the zoo this weekend and give it a proper workout

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Hey hosers. Something about this ^^^ last post makes me realize that I kind of forgot that I have the K7. I was thinking of how I am not able to test a lens so quickly and then suddenly stopped and thought. "Oh yeah!"

I used to work on cars.

Back when I thought it was fun.

I haven't done much with cars since they put computers in them.

I think the last thing of any mechanical work was changing the starter in my pickup.

These days changing the battery is about it.

I remember looking at my '85 Ford Ranger, trying to check the timing. "Hmmm - no timing marks. Guess I can toss this piece of equipment."

I walked a lot, yesterday - maybe three times the normal amount.
I decided to forgo the elevator this afternoon and walk up the stairs.
I needed to go to the fourth floor.
Approaching floor three, I pulled a muscle in my @$$.

eek.png

eek.png
I thought exercise was supposed to be good for you. :1398:

Hope it heals quickly.

eek.png
I thought exercise was supposed to be good for you. :1398:

Hope it heals quickly.

It is supposed to be good for you. And, as this incident clearly illustrates, it's also a pain in the @$$.

Buenas Dias Coffee Hosers. Gary is two sips into his first coffee. He has lots of paperwork to produce this morning, but Gary is reading the paper and wasting time in the forum. Chile beat Colombia last night 2-0 in the Copa. It is Argentina versus Chile in the final. Another gray and cool morning. Many of the peppers were beaten up in the heat wave. Thursdays, Samy's Camera runs very large ads, often full pages. Fun to look through but Gary isn't buying anything.

I wanted to watch the rest of the game, but didn't want to stay up that late.

So, the wife and I watched coverage of the sit-in.

I wanted to watch the rest of the game, but didn't want to stay up that late.

So, the wife and I watched coverage of the sit-in.
The rain delay of a couple hours, Gary thinks, took a lot of steam out of Colombia. Mary Lou and Gary finished their dinner wine during the break. Both teams looked pretty evenly matched, but Chile came roaring out of the gates and score two quick goals ... After the rain delay, Colombia, even though they were a man down, pounded away at Chile ... But they couldn't even buy a goal. Unfortunately, the very very wet field dramatically altered the play. Gary was surprised that the field wasn't tarped during the downpour.

The rain delay of a couple hours, Gary thinks, took a lot of steam out of Colombia. Mary Lou and Gary finished their dinner wine during the break. Both teams looked pretty evenly matched, but Chile came roaring out of the gates and score two quick goals ... After the rain delay, Colombia, even though they were a man down, pounded away at Chile ... But they couldn't even buy a goal. Unfortunately, the very very wet field dramatically altered the play. Gary was surprised that the field wasn't tarped during the downpour.

That is surprising about no tarp. Anyways, Chile's two quick goals must have hurt dearly. From the portions I saw where Colombia did pick up some steam near the end of the first half, Chile's goalkeeper was fantastic.

So Samy's runs an ad on Thursdays, huh? hmm may have to go look, just window shopping (or is that Windows shopping?).

I could drink another bucket of coffee after being up half the night with storms and sirens going off. I seem to be south of the worst of what hit last night, and north of where storms are expected tonight, lucky to be stuck in the middle and if all I lose is some sleep I'll be glad. But I need a nap.

Ouch, Charlie, hope it feels better soon.

I need to test a Polaroid. Which doesn't take long to reveal the results either. Got a more collapsible one that was I think called the Reporter, should be easier to cart around than the Colorpack which I like but is rather clunky to carry.

Most reactions

Back