The Coffee House

Interesting. I've stayed on the laptop since this morning, just to make sure I got a larger view!

Apparently users can now import emojis, if that floats your boat - wonder if that will work from phones/tablets.
I'll give it look, tonight.
I am missing the other (red) skin.

Where have all my posts gone for the last 30 days..............
All posts from the last couple of weeks are gone due to the site being hacked. The TPF techs/owners had to go back to a clean version of the site before being able to upgrade to the latest version of xenForo.

Where have all my posts gone for the last 30 days..............
Into the ether,

The site looks pretty good in Safari on iPad Air. I notice the Adjust Width is gone, but that’s fine.

Hmmm . . . Most Reactions? Looks like another Leaderboard challenge.:laugh2:

Interesting. I've stayed on the laptop since this morning, just to make sure I got a larger view!

Apparently users can now import emojis, if that floats your boat - wonder if that will work from phones/tablets.
I can use emojis from my android devices🤪🤢🤠👍but won't accept gifs

20210506_134448.jpg

Uploading this from my android phone. @limr mentioned being able to resize, but I'm not seeing anything. Hmm...

Regardless, this is right outside my front door, up on a ledge. My precious barn swallows. Had to wait for mama bird to go eat.

On Android there's no lineup, just like.

Yup you know my feelings on that button. I won't be sorry it's gone.
Try holding your finger/stylus on the icon; that gives pop up with other emi
ojies in IOS.

View attachment 244078

Uploading this from my android phone. @limr mentioned being able to resize, but I'm not seeing anything. Hmm...

Regardless, this is right outside my front door, up on a ledge. My precious barn swallows. Had to wait for mama bird to go eat.

I just checked and I don't see it on my phone.

On the computer, after the picture is uploaded, I click on the picture and that's when you'll see the squares at the corners that will allow you to drag and resize:

1621123139613.png

I see those when uploading on a phone, but then they disappear before being able to resize, and nothing I've tried brings them back. So it seems to be a feature that is not available on the mobile version.

Raining here as the last few days have been plain yucky :icon_pissedoff:

Hi all
I miss the larger txt box but there you go I will stretch the image to read the text
Sorry to hear the site was hacked, some people has no respect

I haven't figured out why all day this keeps popping up my TPF Page.....I swear I haven't been within 700 miles of the woman in years!!!!!:bouncingsmileys:

Capture.JPG

We have babies now! This is a sneaky through the window pic, trying not to scare them.

20210516_101044.jpg

We lay down the extra tile to catch all the debris mama bird tosses out. They're messy little buggers. But it's always nice to see the eggshells start getting heaved over the edge. :586:

Smoke you aren't going to end up in the tabloids are you?!! lol

Hi FujiDave! gonna get rain here later in the week too, blue skies only last so long around here!

Good grief, look at the people on that old thread that aren't on here anymore! Which reminds me, I keep meaning to ask what happened with John (Tirediron)?? Can tell if I get on late night that he isn't on clearing out the keto spammers etc. (I know they get booted eventually, it was just that he was west coast and cleared 'em out).

Most reactions

Back