The Coffee House

Done with scoring for the day. Managed another 9 hours, though I was reading at a much slower pace, so I finished just 110 essays instead of yesterday's 174. We get a little graphic that gives us feedback on our scoring accuracy. Yesterday, I was reading faster but my accuracy was lower. I was still fine - the graphic said "Meets expectations." When I slow down a little bit, however, my accuracy rises to "Exceeds expectations". I know some people who score a lot faster and who can still be reasonably accurate, and I'm sure there's nothing wrong with "meets expectations," but a) it's not a race, and b) I'd rather have much more accurate, reliable, and consistent scoring than speed.

Five days, 42 hours, 555 essays, three plethoras. Two days to go.

What I should have been doing was keeping track of how many people misspelled simile as 'similie.' I would definitely have a plethora of similies.

But not as good as a plethora of cats. :icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat:
:icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat:
:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

:trink39::icon_cat:

I tried to tell him but he was not listening. :icon_sad:
hd8BFum.jpg

Don't start yelling that out in meetings!

Five days, 42 hours, 555 essays, three plethoras. Two days to go.

What I should have been doing was keeping track of how many people misspelled simile as 'similie.' I would definitely have a plethora of similies.
Hat trick.

The Maine move logistics have changed slightly. The car company's idea of full-size SUV is a Ford Fusion or similar - No way will that transport a 6-foot long bed and the other stuff. Looked at trucks - price is about the same but I can't turn it in on Saturday (after noon) or Sunday (my flight out). So on to plan C - the trailer hitch gets installed the Monday before we go, I get the trailer on Tuesday, and new we will leave on Thursday. If it all goes well, Lazy lobster will be delivered to their new abode on Friday afternoon, the trailer turned in that evening and my driving partner and I will head back home on Saturday morning.

Morning all 08,17 BST
Up and ready here to go for hearing appt.
good news is that the builders have finished the work in the bedroom I do t have to camp in my front room
The paper work for Mrs. Estate is finally coming to and end
On the other hand shutting between here and mums to sort out dads estate paperwork... I am just starting to get that going.
Part of the problem with dads stuff is that some of the letters are old and phone numbers have changed and or the firm has gone or changed names
But isn’t that what G kids are for, get them on the www to find info ..... my G daughter has taken over from my Mrs, as being the finding all things on the internet person
Have a good day, or whatever part of the day your time zone is

The Maine move logistics have changed slightly. The car company's idea of full-size SUV is a Ford Fusion or similar - No way will that transport a 6-foot long bed and the other stuff. Looked at trucks - price is about the same but I can't turn it in on Saturday (after noon) or Sunday (my flight out). So on to plan C - the trailer hitch gets installed the Monday before we go, I get the trailer on Tuesday, and new we will leave on Thursday. If it all goes well, Lazy lobster will be delivered to their new abode on Friday afternoon, the trailer turned in that evening and my driving partner and I will head back home on Saturday morning.
National Car rental might cost a bit more but you get to choose from the “emerald aisle” any car. I’ve never had an issue getting a large suv or a mini van when needed (for the price of a full size). In the past, if I absolutely had to have a minivan, I would set up two rentals one for the minivan and one for the full-size aisle choice. When I got there after I insured that they had the van that I wanted as an option in the aisle, I would go on the app and cancel the minivan reservation.

Avis has the same thing, an express rental; you can pick any vehicle in the same price point.

In the long run, this makes more sense for us. I've been wanting to get the hitch for the CFR-V anyway, and the total cost for each option is about the same.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back