The Coffee House

Spill it! ;)

Better yet, show it!
It’s rainy and there is some funky lighting so I’ll get better ones in the next couple of days (need a steep incline to pose it on).

Attachments

• AACB9F09-7A04-4ACD-96E6-A94D6A6C3B24.jpeg
    AACB9F09-7A04-4ACD-96E6-A94D6A6C3B24.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
You must be happy with your team today Sharon. ;)
Of course! Always happy with my Sox even when I’ve barely watched a game all year and have no idea who most of these guys are 😮. I fell asleep in the 8th.

OK @terri, you asked for it. Her name will most likely be Gladys. She's a 2021 Jeep Gladiator, Overland. Only a couple options - a spray-in bed liner and the Cold Weather (AKA "Butt Warmer") package. I'll add some things over the next couple years.

Rear quarter

Front Quarter

An Easter Egg (passenger-side windshield)

From the Back Seat

Another Easter Egg (Headlight)

Massive Key Fob. It looks like a jerry can.

My wife began feeling ill the weekend before last, on Monday (09/27/21) she was able to get a doctor's appointment. They gave her a chest X-Ray, and swabbed her for COVID-19, the next day she was informed she was positive for COVID, we both were in a state of shock, as we both had been vaccinated. I was tested that day (Tuesday) and the results on me came back negative. Also on that Wednesday the hospital gave her an appointment for Friday (10/01/21) to come in for the Monoclonal antibodies infusion. Saturday she didn't feel any better, Sunday she felt slightly better. Today she is remarkedly better, she tells me she feels almost normal. That infusion treatment works wonders!
Surprisingly, I never caught it, go figure.
All I can say is, God forbid, anybody develops COVID, please get that infusion treatment...it really is a gamechanger.
Glad your wife is better. Thanks for the first hand experience with the infusion. We are still taking precautions even though we are vaccinated. My husband has to see customers periodicaly and I worry about him. He is retiring in 5 months at 71 and can't get here soon enough.

OK @terri, you asked for it. Her name will most likely be Gladys. She's a 2021 Jeep Gladiator, Overland. Only a couple options - a spray-in bed liner and the Cold Weather (AKA "Butt Warmer") package. I'll add some things over the next couple years.

Rear quarter

Front Quarter

From the Back Seat

Love the color! How does it ride? We have a grand cherokee and it is smooth. Wondering if the truck type is a rougher ride.

Thanks,. My color preference was blue but this is the only one they had in our budget. It's a bit smoother than the Wrangles sonce it'sw a little longer, but it is a truck, so it's probably not as smooth as the GC.

Snowbear, congrats on your new Jeep, here’s a cell phone pic of my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport purchased almost 13 months ago, the color is called “Sting Gray”. They are great little vehicles. I named mine “Sparty”, short for Spartacus.
1633566992940.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice. Sting Gray was my second color choice.

There was a Rubi 392 in the showroom. MLW said it looked like a "fun" car ... that's an understatement.

Rear quarter

Front Quarter

From the Back Seat

This looks badass, Charlie! I bet it's fun to drive.

Congrats on the new wheels! 🥳

@snowbear Sweeeeeeet ride.

Snowbear, congrats on your new Jeep, here’s a cell phone pic of my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport purchased almost 13 months ago, the color is called “Sting Gray”. They are great little vehicles. I named mine “Sparty”, short for Spartacus.
View attachment 249205

I love people who name their cars. Those are my people. Our 2007 Pilot was Rhonda the Honda. My daughters Red Ford Escape is Clifford (the big red dog) and my new Honda CRV is Cardi V.

Hosers…knocked a biggie off my bucket list today. A friend and I hiked Artist Bluff in Franconia Notch. Short but difficult hike that is very steep but has killer views. Haven’t downloaded my photos yet but did grab some phone snaps while we were on the way up. It was epic. Got buzzed by a couple of military planes and saw a proposal while we were up there.

A9979337-92E3-48A9-B1FE-C7C9FCB92CDB.jpeg5E7DDA72-7C3E-43E0-905B-B06A5867C7F0.jpeg3404800F-ECE6-4100-A174-6ECACAD080A2.jpeg4E8DD8FF-39DE-42E2-AF88-916EDDE91EB9.jpeg6362852E-8D82-47A7-BFB2-6D80EDCBEA01.jpeg

Rear quarter

Front Quarter

From the Back Seat

Remember. It's a JEEP. It's meant to get dirty, dinged, scraped and in places you probably shouldn't go.

I love people who name their cars. Those are my people. Our 2007 Pilot was Rhonda the Honda. My daughters Red Ford Escape is Clifford (the big red dog) and my new Honda CRV is Cardi V.

I knew you loved me for a reason! ;)

My Cobalt was Lucille. My Mazda is Alice B.
Alice B.jpg

The CR-V is Kaiteki (supposed to be Japanese for "Comfortable"). I had one car, years ago, whose name was "Piece of $%&^"

Remember. It's a JEEP. It's meant to get dirty, dinged, scraped and in places you probably shouldn't go.
Eventually. For now, she's a pavement princess, that can carry a moderate load.

Most reactions

Back