The Coffee House

I'm also getting very bummed out because I haven't seen my Rollei since I moved.
Uh-oh. That's been months and months now. Any chance it's gotten tucked into someplace weird, that you've forgotten about? You just went through a lot of stress with your mom's house and all, so maybe you've forgotten? :( Sure hope it turns up. I hate misplacing things!!

Sorry about the migraine, too. Around here we still have a lot of goldenrod and other late-season allergy triggering plants. They're getting to me this year, but not as badly as you.

Uh-oh. That's been months and months now. Any chance it's gotten tucked into someplace weird, that you've forgotten about? You just went through a lot of stress with your mom's house and all, so maybe you've forgotten? :( Sure hope it turns up. I hate misplacing things!!

Sorry about the migraine, too. Around here we still have a lot of goldenrod and other late-season allergy triggering plants. They're getting to me this year, but not as badly as you.

I'm starting to go through the unusual places where it might be hiding. I still have boxes that have been set aside for a while, or other boxes that were partially unpacked and consolidated, so I am going to go through them more thoroughly now that I have some time and space to do so. I fear that I accidentally missed it when I unpacked the rest of my cameras, like it was in there in the midst of all of the newspaper or packing material and I somehow missed it because it's small. Or that maybe it was left in my mother's house and one of my siblings packed it or tossed it into a donate pile without checking with me. I'm not giving up hope yet, but I'm also trying to prepare myself in case I can't find it.

Sorry Leo. Losing things sucks.

HOSERS! HOSSSEEEEEERRRRS!!!

I found it! :clap: :icon_bounce:

Attachments

• PXL_20211021_022111203.jpg
    PXL_20211021_022111203.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 24
Oh, thank heavens! You must have done a major happy dance!
:boogie:
It's such a cute little bugger, it would be easy to overlook! Yayyyyyyy!

I know, that's exactly why I was afraid that I had somehow forgotten to pack it or missed it when unpacking the rest of the cameras. As it turns out, I had organized some of my photo equipment in some decorative stacked boxes, but I had thought it was just equipment like accessories, and one box has my Baby Graphic. So I didn't think any other cameras would be in those boxes. I had been sort of casually looking around but then in the last couple of days, I got a little obsessed and tore apart lots of boxes and was getting very discouraged. Then, right before I went to bed, I had a totally random thought to check those decorative boxes, and there it was! And there's still film in it :encouragement:

morning all
just sat here watching the car wash

Attachments

• car wash 1.jpg
    car wash 1.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 29
  • car wash 2.jpg
    car wash 2.jpg
    668.9 KB · Views: 30
Set up this year's xmas backdrop and filler items. The grandson is visiting next week and wanted to get his photos. For the 3 girls I'll move my set out to the garage next month. Looks like xmas in the basement and summer not yet fall outside.

hi how are things that side of the pond

Attachments

• tpf oct.jpg
    tpf oct.jpg
    601.7 KB · Views: 21
Cool and wet outside, dry inside.

Spent the last week finding bus and mapping about 500 shelters. I have them spotted to the nearest intersection, so now I'm going through trying to nail the locations using the orthographic imagery.

Then I get to locate trash bins along the side of the road.

Most reactions

Back