The Coffee House

Thanks, Leo. MLW and I are calling the Jeep a present to each other but I did get her a Coach gift certificate and a pie crust shield. Not sure that we’ll do much this year, otherwise. We are going to take food up to her sister’s and spend Christmas Day with her and the boys.

The funeral service went well; saw some cousins I haven’t seen in years.

Because I spent over a certain amount, I got to spin their "gift wheel" and ended up with a gift certificate for a "pick-your-own" visit. Their season starts in May and I can just walk up the road and pick my own fruit. I'm thinking I might just get some Chinese food from my favorite little place just 4 minutes from my house. I'm so happy I moved up here :)
That sounds so nice! Very cute thing to do with shoppers, and it's fun to anticipate just being able to walk up the road in the spring. So glad you're enjoying your new 'hood! :)

Harlie cookie by Sophia. She easily won this year’s family cookie decorating contest.

B0380715-AEE6-4835-8425-01D2C1BEDD93.jpeg

Hi everyone, just thought I'd say hello as now back and feeling pretty good in my self now, looking forward to joining back in with photography that I love so much.

Hi everyone, just thought I'd say hello as now back and feeling pretty good in my self now, looking forward to joining back in with photography that I love so much.
Welcome back.

Cool nice to be a supporting member again.

Goodnight everyone off to bed now, see you tomorrow.

Good morning everyone, dark gloomy and raining here today but very mild.

It is gloriously cloudy and cold up here in the Hudson Valley. It's a perfect day for me to go for a walk.

Currently 39 and a little rain, off and on. Calling for spotty sleet north of the city (higher elevations, no doubt). Normally I wouldn't mind but I still have chills. Couldn't get in for testing; I'll start again in the morning. The place opens at 8, so I'll get there between 7:00 and 7:30.

Zoe was sleeping in her usual afternoon spot: our bed, near the foot, MLW's side. I put one of my hoodies on my side ... she moved over to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back