The Coffee House

Old and gloomy here. Damp but no rain. I had today off so I walked the dog then cleaned the house as I’d had my lay around in pj’s day yesterday after hosting dinner on Christmas. 3 day work week this week then another long weekend!

Anyone else get any photo related presents from Santa?

He stopped by my house and left me this tripod.
1640705694679.png

It's a

Benro Tortoise Columnless Carbon Fiber Three Series Tripod with GX35 Ball Head​

Santa sent me some cool prezzies, mini tripod and SR for my Iphone 12 Pro some great pocket watches one of which has MM my favourite actress more editing software and books. Now I just have to wait for the best to arrive, my Red Arrows Citizen wrist watch.

Ok, I've been gone @ 7 months, what did I miss??
:)
Spent summer in Grand Tetons again and had a Blast.
More soon but wanted to check in and say hi.
Hi, Nancy! I've been wondering about you - the last we heard, you'd just arrived out there and were settling in for the season. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and Happy New Year to you!

More pictures of that glorious place, please. ;)

Hope everyone got something special this year from Santa ;) photo related.

On another note, I read the post by Zombiesniper about the changes are coming. At first I thought is this for all posts? Then I realized it was for the C&C gallery. May want to preface that to not scare away all the newbies that got cameras this year. I do agree with asking for specific critique in the C&C section.

Good idea, Cheryl. We'll pass it along to @zombiesniper .

Mom's journey is complete: her ashes were placed with Dad at the veteran's cemetery, this morning.

RIP Betty, I loved your work.

Nooooooo! :(

Rotten news, isn't it? :( Just - unexpected, since apparently her 100th birthday is coming soon and there has been some kind of celebration in the works. You start thinking certain people will just stick around with us forever.

She made me laugh many times. 🥀

RIP Betty. Sad.

18 days shy of 100. Yesterday on my homepage was an interview asking her secret for longevity. She didn't eat anything green. Lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back