The Coffee House

I had never heard of this stuff until last summer and now I can't do without it! It's very effective on whiteflies. The damn things have killed more annuals than I care to recall. :irked:

@Fujidave : looks like a fun day! 😀

Road trip!! That's quite a drive, Bear!
Yep. two days drive but we’ll fly back.

Finally sunshine and warm temps today. Took a drive up the river road and stopped at a fish stand for lunch. Left my camera at home to just enjoy the day. I did regret it once when I saw a nice shot that was possible.

There is a male and female ducks that have taken a liking to our backyard. I think it is the birds seed dropped from the feeders that is attractive. They show up twice a day and sometimes just sit. We have to keep a lookout before we let the 3 wild pups out. Give the ducks a chance to fly over the fence. Saw the first humming bird this morning and two squirrels. A couple of deer were out back yesterday. Good to see the wildlife flourish.

NYRangers up 3-0 at MSG. Whoa-oh, oh, oh.....

Carolina pulled their goalie and put who in net??
And of course the Hurricanes just scored...

:popcorn:

Whew, Rangers scored, this is more like it. Let's go Rangers!!

And Mess had a horse named after him in the Derby...

Last edited:
I had never heard of this stuff until last summer and now I can't do without it! It's very effective on whiteflies. The damn things have killed more annuals than I care to recall. :irked:

@Fujidave : looks like a fun day! 😀

Road trip!! That's quite a drive, Bear!

Fun fact - neem oil is also great for your skin and hair. I have used it as a moisturizer and to help acne breakouts.

And Leo, what was the first song on the compiliation list of 500 top 'Modern Rock 500' songs from '89-'09?? 'How Soon Is Now', The Smiths. The playlist is not necessarily in that order so haven't heard that song yet.

Ah the Smiths. That reminds me, there's a pair of Doc Martens Chelsea boots that I've been meaning to get.

Whew, Rangers scored, this is more like it. Let's go Rangers!!

Let's go Rangers!!

Those would be outstanding!

Still have 450 of 500 songs to go in the countdown. Guess what I'm doing today.

I thought the pollen and I had an agreement, it stays outside, I stay inside, and never the twain shall meet.

Game 7 Monday night...

Had to look up what a neem is. Probably allergic to it unless it produces no pollen.

'Is It Really So Strange?', The Smiths, John Peel Sessions. Why did they have all this stuff in the UK and I never knew?? Thanks to the Tube of You I can now watch what I missed and never knew about then.

Fujidave, do you know by chance if Glastonbury is going to be streamed online?

MTV Live had shown past years' later in the summer but not sure if they are this year. That or hope to find it online in the US. Now that's some good music! And for a change one of the MTV channels remembers what the M stands for.

Got interrupted during 'Planet Clare', B-52s. Had to go back and listen to that!

At this rate, I'm not getting thru these 500 very quickly, starting to skip to the next with songs I don't care for. But, B-52s!! couldn't pass that up.

At least have something while I stay in and avoid the dreaded pollen, reliving the '90's. Needed a cold compress for one train wreck of an eye this morning.

The panels are off the Jeep; just painted Ada’s mailbox. Kidding her that I was going to gang-tag her fence.

Last edited:
Had to look up what a neem is. Probably allergic to it unless it produces no pollen.

'Is It Really So Strange?', The Smiths, John Peel Sessions. Why did they have all this stuff in the UK and I never knew?? Thanks to the Tube of You I can now watch what I missed and never knew about then.

Fujidave, do you know by chance if Glastonbury is going to be streamed online?

MTV Live had shown past years' later in the summer but not sure if they are this year. That or hope to find it online in the US. Now that's some good music! And for a change one of the MTV channels remembers what the M stands for.

Sadly I'm not sure if they will stream Glastonbury, but I will check it out and let you know in here.

@vintagesnaps This is the only thing at the moment doing the rounds.

Morning all, overcast here at the moment so might have a lazy day.

It’s going to be pushing 90 here today. I could already feel the humidity on my 6am walk with the dog. The heat is not for me! I am heading to the movies and out for lunch and then I will be sitting in my air-conditioned house painting or editing photos for the rest of the night. The remainder of this week, my staycation, is going to be in the 70s which is perfecto!

Watched The Staircase on HBO max this weekend. It’s based on a true story that I don’t remember - I’m not much into true crime fan but this was really well done.

Last edited:
Michael Peterson Crime writer, The Staircase. Thought I'd heard of this as I love true crime.

Upper 70's again today. I pulled the Jeep top panels off and took a short ride. I'm parked under a tree (the only spots available), so I placed a tarp over the front seats; bird$#!t on the upholstery will ruin your day.

Last edited:
I'm a little afraid to take mine off...they've been on there ever since it was manufactured over a year and a half ago.

Most reactions

Back