The Coffee House

Aww bless on the pets. Added bonus they will not be coming to the bank of mum and dad.. insert pc version of choice…

Dropping in for a hello and hopefully continued presence.
Still in our RV and loving it after 15 yrs.
Currently in Parker (Lk Havasu area) Az.. some signal in morning and if we go 11 miles into town.

Planning on Grand Teton again this summer! Counting the days. They installed some fiber optic and internet last year. It was completed just before we left but it looked like it was working well for being in the mountains. Not perfect but much better...

We do have dark skies here so will be looking for the comet and some star shots in next few weeks. Been a long time on night shots.
Glad to see all the familiar folks still here!
N

One of my pups attends an expensive academy

2022OscarWednesdaySMALLweb.jpg

Glad you stopped by, Nancy.
I've been looking at the options for getting furniture to OSABH (Oldest Son and Better Half) in Tulsa. MLW doesn't want to fly back so we can: rent a truck to deliver and rent a car to get back; rent a truck to deliver and tow one of our vehicles to drive back; or rent a trailer and haul with the Jeep and drive it back. We've settled on the first option.

We were going to go get the trim cocobolo but MLW is feeling under the weather. I'll just get some painting done and do some more work in the basement. I started pulling down the ceiling tiles, fiber wood-look planks; they are in really bad shape. I might start pulling down the paneling. I also need to clear out the area for the power tools.

@NancyMoranG We thought we were going full time in 2012, but just couldn't part with our stuff. Then along came our only grandchild within a few miles of us, that pretty much clenched the deal. We became part timers, spending anywhere from 2 to 12 weeks out. Health problems reduced those even more. Bought a lot on a lake about 45 mins away last year, so the end of our travel days are approaching.

@CherylL your killing it on the creative work lately!!! However if that hand appeared on "My shoulder" there would likely be a clean up on the set. LOL

@snowbear you might check on that one way rate before you settle. I've always hit the wrong destination, and got charged a big one way drop fee. In addition you'll find sometimes the mileage rate is more. Depending on the size of the truck, you might end up better driving it back rather than pay the drop fee both ways.

@CherylL your killing it on the creative work lately!!! However if that hand appeared on "My shoulder" there would likely be a clean up on the set. LOL
Thanks! The hand would be handy helping photographing the pups. My husband asked me where I got the hand. He didn't remember modeling the month before.

2022HandPhoto.jpg

@smoke665 ..a lot on a lake sounds pretty perfect!!
We like it. Unfortunately the access in was to tight for our 5th wheel, we had to buy a travel trailer for that spot. Still have the 5th wheel but hopefully not long. Couple more trips and it'll be up for sale.

@snowbear you might check on that one way rate before you settle. I've always hit the wrong destination, and got charged a big one way drop fee. In addition you'll find sometimes the mileage rate is more. Depending on the size of the truck, you might end up better driving it back rather than pay the drop fee both ways.
It's a 16-footer because we wanted the ramp. We're not interested in deadheading it back. We also have a free upgrade on the car, and possibly a 25% discount on the truck.

Nice to see you on here Nancy!

Everybody here-abouts is sick of January. And sick... and it hangs on and hangs on. Ready for spring!!

Hosers! Saw Hamilton tonight. It lived up to the hype. Had seen the recorded live version on Disney+ last year and enjoyed that. Highly recommend watching that if you can’t see the live show! I was lucky that my friend’s bf couldn’t go so I scored his ticket. ☘️☘️☘️

Yay! One set up, two to go!

cmw3_d750_DSC_4725.jpg by Snowbear Photography, on Flickr
Jet makes some nice tools. I have an old, old craftsman from back in the day when they made real tools. Turning makes a horrendous amount of chips/shavings. I made a stand mounted scoop that attaches to a hose going to the central dust collector. Makes for a lot less cleanup

Most reactions

New Topics

Back